Chapter 35 ♡Probably stay single♡

I can't sleep.

I keep thinking about Luke.

And Randy.

Luke.

Randy.

Luke.

Randy.

You know what I am?

I'm a grade A b*tch who builds hope and crushes it.

I hate Randy.

I hate myself also.

He hurts me, returns and tries to win me back?

And I'm SO GULLIBLE for falling for him once again...

He's tearing me apart...

I'm torn between Luke and Randy...

Luke is the sweetest guy I've ever met. Even sweeter than Randy. And we have a lot of fun when we're together. But even though I try to tell myself that he won't hurt me.... Inside of me... I'm not really sure if he's capable of hurting me or not... We're just... acquaintances... But the feelings that I have for him are for more than acquaintances. But I haven't had a fight with him yet... I don't know his dark side. Yet.

Randy. Oh Randy. If you didn't kiss that f**king wh*re then all of this wouldn't be happening. I wouldn't have broken up with you, I wouldn't have questioned your loyalty , I wouldn't have met Luke....

And I wouldn't be deciding between you and Him.

I hate you... but when I remember all the road trips... all the hugs... all the surprises... all the laughs... You make me love you more and you made me fall harder, I love you more, more than the first time.

Do you know how much choosing between You and Luke tears me and breaks me apart?

I have to make a decision...

If I keep this up...

I'll hurt them even more...

No more choosing.

I made my decision.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Not much action but... This part is kinda important too :P