Chapter 11 ♡ Goodnight Sydney ♡

The screams of crazy fan girls fill out the whole stadium as Luke and the guys sing their last song.

I don't know If I should feel happy or sad now that they're almost finished.

I look around and see girls looking dissapointed and about to cry.

No need to cry girls. there is always a next time, clingy much?

I tried to focus on the guys but failed when Belle shouted in my ear.

" Calum is rocking his guitar solo!!!" though it came out as a muffled sound I can't help but laugh at how supportive she is with her boyfriend.

I turn my attention back to the stage and caught Luke staring right at me. I can' t help but feel my stomach flutter with how his eyes stare at me with his hair ruffled and droplets of sweats dripping from his face...... so hot. Okay okay that was weird!!!

Did I just consider liquid coming out of his pores hot?? ewwww....

" And thats it for tonight!!!! We love you guys!!!" Luke shouted at the mike.

" We are 5 seconds of summer!!! Good night!!!!" they said and then the lights were out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" You guys were soo awesome." I fist pumped the guys as they made their way to us.

Calum just kissed Belle's forehead and her face just lit up like the fourth of July.

I was about to give a sneeky comment but Ashton beat me to it.

" hey guys no need to be showy, we all know you guys are in a relationship"

They weren't listening, they were busy flirting with each other...

"Did you guys see that brunette a while ago? The one Ash let on the stage? She was GORGEOUS but you had to take her away from me" Mike turned to Ash and glared at him

"whhyyyyy???" Mike over-actingly asked

"Because she was Gorgeous!" Ash defended

"But I want a girlfriend!"

"I want one too!!"

"Well too bad mate, I saw her first"

"Who brunette? Whuuhh??" I asked

"The girl ashton let on the stage, the gorgeous brunette girl Adriana..." Mike answered

"Ohhh.... and please call me A" I smiled at him

"Okay 'A' " he teased

"Okay Mike, I hate to rain on your parade Mike but... you guys don't even have her number or name"

"I will find a way A, I will find a way" Mike said in a serious voice, like the cops in NCIS

♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys!!!!! This Chapter was written by my bestfriend Yourstrulylouise, She's an awesome gal :D XD (haha, gal)

anyway, comment? and vote too if you think this chapter is vote-worthy ♡♡♡

                       ♡Milkteagurl