Chapter 27 ♡I'm sorry♡

It was Luke.

Oh gosh. What do I do now? I'm slapping his cheeks but he's not responding. I grab a handful of water from the sink and splash it on his face. Still no response.

Oh f*ckety fudging f*ck.

Why the freaking hell would he sneak in here in the middle of the night anyway? It was all his fault.

I was just defending myself anyway.

Ughhhhh... Shut up A. Making excuses won't get you anywhere.

The only solution I could think of was to put him in bed until he wakes up. Seems legit.

So I carry both of his arms and start pulling towards the bed

Easy peasy.

What? I am not a stick thin girl who goes on diets. I am a girl who eats what she wants and dances as exercise. I think I'm a bit heavier than Luke too... But whatevs.

After successfully dragging Luke to the bed and draping the comforter around him, I looked at the bruise that was starting to form, there was a scar on the bruise too. Aw sh*t. I just had to have guy-like strength.

I fished my first-aid kit out of my luggage and took the gauze, cotton, and medical tape, before applying the gauze, I wiped the wound carefully with a wet handkerchief first.

I slept on the sofa after applying the gauze.

I'm sorry Luke.

♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢

Sorry for the short chapter guys ✌
Hesanb56 yeah, you guessed it right, it was Luke XD