Chapter 5 ♡Memories♡

His stare was lifeless but painful. He just stood there looking directly at me.

"Why did you leave me?"

he wasn't answering

"Just please leave her and I'll forget everything that you did, we could still be together Randy"

still no answer

"Randy..... please come back to me, I will love you, more than she ever will, I will make you happy for the rest of your life, just please... Randy come back to me"

Randy was walking away and I ran to him but it seems that the more I run, the more he disappears

"Randy!!! Don't leave me!!! Please turn around!!! Randdyyyyy..."

tears were already pooling my pillow.

It was a dream. A dream that reminded me of him.

Oh Randy. why did you leave me? I loved you. I still love you. Just come back to me and we can still make things work. You took half of my heart Randy please return to me and return half of my heart to me once again...

the pillow caught all of my tears

I... just imagined a life with him, I never thought that he'd do this to me... I never even thought that he'll even think about doing this to me...

When we first met in high school, we became instant buddies, he told me all his secrets, problems, and in return, I told him my secrets and problems too. On our second year of high school, he started acting weird around me, I didn't know why, and on our third year, he told me he had a crush on me, and I gave it a try, he made me happy, we had a connection, he made me laugh, he helped me with my problems, he was a perfect boyfriend (for me)... so... It never ever ever dawned on me that he will cheat on me, he was the one who initiated this whole relationship anyway, so why would he?

In the 3 years that we spent together, he made me fall in love with him: he showed me lots of stuff I never knew about him, he showed me his soft, tough, and caring side, he always knew how to make me laugh even in the darkest of days, we volunteered together, animal shelters, elderly homes, growing trees, we also travelled Australia together, we used each other's cars to go to new places, we've seen a lot of great places when we were together. He just... made me fall in love with him, and I think, no amount of therapy from my friends will ever change that...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just a chapter to show how much she loves Randy and to show her emotional attachment with Randy still. :P

Comment if you thought this chapter was boring, too common, or just plain crap okay? I'll take your comments no matter how harsh it is :)

                           ♡MTG♡