Chapter 3 ♡Sneaky Bastard♡

All I needed was company after all.

After 1 week of 'rehabilitation' with my best friends, I felt good, not great, but good.

What shall I do? Mmmm...

Movie day? And quesadillas for take out?

Sounds good.

I opened the TV with the remote and looked to my left, beside my telephone is the hanky that the 'manhandler' gave me, but he was nice, I'll be sure to thank him if I get the chance. The reason why I looked to my left is to use my telephone to call Cilantro, the Mexican place, but I noticed the hanky, and took the hanky instead of the tellie.

I held the hanky in one hand and felt the soft fabric, it was soft, but very dirty, so I made my way to the comfort room in my room, I opened the faucet and ran the hanky under the water. I stretched out the hanky so every part of it could be properly washed and...

Sneaky Bastard.

Why?

His name AND number was on the hanky.

And I asked myself:

Should I text him?

Why not.

And with that said, I went to my drawer, pulled out my cellphone, and texted him

'Sneaky Bastard.'

'Whoa whoa. Who is this? O.o'

'Manhandler!'

'Oh. I think I already know who you are'

'Pervert.'

'Ouch. Bastard and manhandler I can handle, but pervert? Not at all. I am a gentleman and I take pride in being one.'

'Well you weren't so GENTLE when you were manhandling me.'

'Well what was I supposed to do? You were hurt and I was the one who ran over you, so I felt responsible for what happened to you and you were so hard headed!'

'You could've left me and I could've made my way home and relaxed...'

'And die of blood loss?'

'Don't be over dramatic'

'Worry about something once in a while would ya? You're too chill'

'Too chill?'

'You don't care about anything, you don't worry... Anyway, name?'

'China'

'Psh. Come on, I know you're joking'

'What? Some people are named America, some are even named Philippines, if you look hard enough...'

'Come oooonnnnnn name? :)'

'Norman'

'Norman? Strange name for a girl o.O'

'Are you implying that my parents have poor taste in name picking? >:('

'No I am not. You said it, therefore, YOU implied it'

'But there are ways where even though you didn't say the exact words that I said, there are hints as to really what you are trying to say'

'Okay okay okay smart ass. Name? :)'

'A.'

'A which means?'

'Adorable :D'

'Come ooonnnnnn, name? :)'

'Adriana...'

'Adriana is a REALLY girly name, are you SURE that's your name?'

'Shut up. And you. Luke right?'

'One and only'

'No you aren't, that's a common name around the world :P'

'Ouch. Way to make me feel common'

'Just stating the facts :P'

'Why am I a sneaky bastard again?'

'You wrote your name AND number on the hanky. Smooth, REAL SMOOTH. -.-'

'Yeah, I just felt like we needed to be friends :)'

'Oh. Really? :P XD'

'Yeah, really :)'

'Nice talking Luke, but I have to attend to more important matters, TTYL okay? :)'

'What's more important than talking to me?'

'ANYTHING is more important than talking to you :)'

'You're hurting my feelings :('

'Who gives a flying f*ck what you feel?'

'YOU of course ;)'

'Don't be cocky Luke. I have harsh words and I'm not afraid to use them. I get extra cranky when I talk to arrogant people like you.'

'Woah wooaaahhh. Hold your horses Adriana. Cranky much? Take some much needed SLEEP will ya? You're too cranky XD'

'Are you ordering me to sleep? You ordered me to sleep therefore I will do the exact opposite and stay awake til' midnight '

'You are IMPOSSIBLE. Your head is as hard as diamonds. Hell, even harder than diamonds! XD'

'Well... Atleast I'm tough :P unlike some sissies who I know :P'

'I don't know who those sissies are but I know that I am a macho man ;) I am going to end this conversation because if I don't, my ego will be scratched and damaged much more. Adios amiga. Oh amigo. You're a bro, not a sis.'

'Big egos like yours need to be challenged every once in a while. Okay okay, cure those BURNS that I gave you. BURN BABY, BUUURRNNN'

'You are mean and weird. Do you even have friends? O.o'

'Yes. Yes I do.'

'Liar.'

'Is my attitude really THAT crappy that you don't believe that I have friends? :/'

'Ah sh*t sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...'

I didn't reply because I wanted to make him believe that I was angry at him and because I still had other important matters to attend to.

Important matters like watching and eating Mexican Food...

'Adriana? Hellooooo?? Are you angry?'

'Sh*t. Wrong way to make a first impression.'

'Sorry. I'm not usually mean. Sorry sorry sorryyy...'

I just ignored him and called Cilantro. I ordered Cilantro's Quesadillas and opened the TV.

These kind of days are my favorite kind of days, where I don't have to think or worry about stuff, just watch, relax and eat...