Chapter 34 ♡Bring the date to you♡

As soon as I looked behind my back, a blush started to make it's way up to my cheeks...

'And the love you felt for him is slowly coming back, ain't it?' Asked heart. My heart.

Shut up Heart. I have Luke now.

But he's just a suitor! There's nothing wrong if you get back together with Randy, you and Luke aren't official.

Shut up.

Because you know in your heart, you know in me, that I'm correct. Am I right?

I have no time to argue with you Heart. Arguing with you might change my mind about Luke.

But I already made a promise.

And I am sticking with Luke.

What met my eyes when I turned around was a Mexican band and Randy, with a quesadilla in hand.

I look at the quesadilla Louise gave me.

Traitooooooorrr...

How did he manage to persuade Louise to do this? She's a tiger! She's fierce and strong! Why did Louise do this even though she knows what Randy did and I have Luke?

The Mexican band starts playing and Randy goes in front of me.

"Since you didn't want to go on a date with me, I decided to bring the date to you. "

"Okay" that was the only word my courage could muster up right now. I'm shy as heck! Everyone is staring at us!

"A, catch you later, we'll leave you two alone" Belle said.

Nooooooo.... Don't leave please?

"Okay."

I can't show her the 'help me' face because Randy was staring at the both of us.

Randy makes his way beside me and starts to make conversation.

"So... How was your day? " he asks with a smile nonchalantly.

Seriously? He's gonna act like this isn't weird at all?

"It was... weird.." I stare at him before asking "What are you doing Randy, What is all... this?" I chuckle.

"You didn't want to go out on a date with me. Sooo... I brought the date to you." He smiled sheepishly.

Which made him look so cute and innocent.

Woah woah.

Hold your horses girl.

You have Luke.

Luke.

Luke and Luke only.

Do you know what Monogamy means Adriana?

Because apparently it isn't in your vocabulary right now.

Monogamy.

Stick to one.

Luke makes you happy, why add Randy to your life?

...
...
...
...
...

Because I haven't gotten over him yet...

I still love him.