Chapter 38 ♡Make a decision that'll last a lifetime♡

Ever played tug of war and as a result, you got lots of tiny but super painful wounds?

That's how I feel right now.

My brain feels like it's been pulled multiple times by Randy and Luke.

But instead of them having wounds, I got the wounds.

So I was stretched, pulled, and wounded.

In short, I suffered the most.

I don't even know how my brain can still produce comparisons like these. My mind is far from creative right now. Every ounce of creativity in my brain is over-powered by a nervous feeling right now.

I'm alone in my apartment but I'm nervous and worried.

Today is Friday.

2 days after my confrontation with Luke and 1 more day left before the concert at the park.

I decided on going, seeing this will be the last time I see him...

Our last goodbye.

I am nervously sitting in my room looking at the turned on television playing the new episode of 2 Broke Girls.

Looking. Not watching.

I can't focus on the television because thoughts are still scattered in my head.

Are you sure you're sure with Randy?

What if he hurts you again?

What if Luke was really the one and you let him go?

Don't make a decision yet Adriana.

Think about your decision again and make a decision that'll last a lifetime.

Who do you really see a lifetime with?

"Adrianaaaa" Randy screams from outside.

I don't feel like communicating or dressing up today...

I got out of my room in a super loose shirt and loose pajamas.

He looked at me from head-to-toe and made a weirded-out expression.

"Come on, let's go out today Adriana"

"Yeah sure." I picked my phone and keys from the table and was ready to go out when he asked politely "But can you change your clothes first?" He was smiling but I can sense the slight annoyance in his voice and face.

"Okay." I'm slightly embarrassed. It seems like I'm not presentable enough to go out and I look embarrassing to talk to or to even stand beside to.

After changing, that's when we left, I rode in his new car.

What happened to his old car?

"Where did she go?" I asked disappointed.

"What?" He seemed confused.

"Lucy. Where did she go?"

We named our van 'Lucy' before... you know... before we broke up.

Our van that we rode on when we went on road trips and cross-country trips...

Where we spent the majority of our time with each other.

The ceiling of the car opened and laying in the car sprawled out on bed sheets and pillows staring at the stars and staring at each other's eyes...