Chapter 29

You know I'm kind of glad that today is Dia. I'm not hating on any of the third years or putting anyone in front. I'm just saying this because Dia's going to come prepared.

Unlike the rest of these people she'll have a backup plan if something goes very wrong, she'll think ahead. Which means I don't have to do that...

The only problem that I have with everyone is that they don't tell me what we're doing! And since it's just turned December, the snow starts to fall.

Luckily Dia is the one person that tells me what we'll do. We're apparently just going to watch some anime movie. And then go look around for some Christmas presents. 

It was about ten in the morning when we left the house. I knew I didn't have to worry, since it was Dia, she'd have a ton of backup plans.

"Are you okay?" she eyed me weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You look way too relaxed." she commented.

"I mean there's no way anything can go wrong is there?" 

"You never know until it's too late." she shook her head. 

"Hey what movie are we even going to?" I wondered, I'm gonna bet it's a slice of life. Dia doesn't seem to be able to handle anything more than a romance anime.

"I have not the faintest of clue."

"Eh?" This was a joke right? D-Dia would never do something so dumb... and not plan... right?

This was a practical joke, any moment now she'll burst out laughing and say she knew exactly what we were doing... right?

"Y-You did plan this right?" I looked at her.

"Apparently I plant too far ahead, it's no fun if you know exactly what will happen." she said relaxed,

"Mari and Kanan didn't put you up to this did they?" I asked very concerned. 

My life could now be in danger just like with everyone else. Out of everyone I expected Dia to be the most prepared. And now she went ahead and pulled a Chika and is just going wherever!

We got to the movie theater, and I took a glance at all of the movies that were being shown. There were only two anime movies. A romantic one and a horror one.

"Obviously we're going to the romantic one right?" I said sweating a little.

"Actually I kind of want to try the horror movie." she said standing in line.

My blood ran cold, "H-h-horror?" Okay not a lot of things scare me. I freaking almost died because Riko got abducted. But let me tell you a little story...

I was maybe about twelve years old. I found a free computer game called Doki Doki Literature Club. I did not read the description, just looked at the cover and saw cute waifus. 

I boot up the game, and it's a classic role play pick your own adventure. It's about a harem of these girls who are in a literature club. You pick certain options to help get closer to the person who'll be your girlfriend. 

Unfortunately things get worse, much worse. See one of the main heroines, and one of the most popular girls from the fanbase, Monika. She, well kind of controls the game.

So... she kind of programs the game to do very very very scary things. Like snap people's neck and basically she kills off the competition. She even went as far as READING YOUR FREAKING ACCOUNT NAME YOU USED TO SIGN UP TO GET THE GAME!

The way you win, you delete her character physically, like actually going into your files and right click and hit delete...

And she's gone, like gone from the game. And it's over... BUT I WAS TERRIEFIED AND SCARRED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Maybe I could stop Dia from buying those tickets- 

"Alright I got them!" she said happily.

It's over...

While I went into Doki Doki thought, she had already gone and bought the tickets. Luckily she bought popcorn and drinks. 

We entered the room where we'd watch. I'm terrified and Dia seems extremely excited. Just before the movie started I got a text from Mari and Kanan... Weird...

They both sent the sentence:

If you think it'll get scary just look at the corner of the screen

That honestly wasn't that bad of a strategy. But that made me very suspicious. I looked behind us and in the top left corner of the theatre, I see two shady looking individuals.

"No way." I said to myself.

"No way what?" Dia asked taking a sip from her drink.

Just then the lights went out as the movie began. Shoot. Guess I'll have to expose them until after the movie.

Which let me tell you was freaking terrifying. The plot itself just scared me from the very beginning. It looked like a regular romance harem but then it went from zero to a hundred when one of them was bit by a creature at night. Which drove them insane.

Each time one of them was caught they joined the insane person to hunt all of the others down. The rest of the people armed up and started fighting back. But it was no use and soon there were only two people that remained.

They were rescued and that island is forever banned for anyone to ever go to. The end.

I basically got jump scared every single time, even to the point where I also fell out of my seat. Beside me Dia laughed at me being scared and I could hear some laughs from the top left of the theatre.

"Are you okay?" Dia asked after the movie.

"NO! I'M FOREVER SCARRED AGAIN!" I exploded.

She laughed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't like horror."

"By the way," I asked her, "You didn't see any suspicious people in the theatre did you?" 

"If you're referring to Kanan and Mari they're right over there." she pointed.

We walked over to them, "Wow what a coincidence meeting you here." Kanan smirked.

"I hope you didn't fall out of your chair." Mari smiled.

"You shouldn't have done that..." I warned them. "Cause it's your turn next..."

The color drained from their face. "Shoot..." they said.

"I'm gonna make your lives hell next week." I said grinning evilly.

We ended up going home and when I went into my house, I totally forgot something. I'd forgotten to ask Dia if anything was happening. I'll have the chance to ask both Kanan and Mari... because the first years were hinting at something and I didn't like it...

Woah two updates in two days? What could possibly be happening?! Final exams that's what... so I have finals on Thursday and Friday and I'm gonna post this and then probably study for those.

I have a really big one on Thursday (AP US History) so I'll need to study today, tomorrow for that. The next chapter should be out on Friday which is the Kanan chapter.

Hope you all liked this I kind of got a little carried away describing Doki Doki which it's a fun game, just really creepy lol...

Anyways peace everyone I'll just lock myself in and study! I'll just leave you all with a Gigguk quote.

"If you set your mind to it you can do anything...

even jacking off..." - Gigguk

I just thought this was freaking hilarious... this was from his rent a girlfriend video...