Yoshiko's Ending

Aw yeah! Another ending... I should really work on my other books...

Yoshiko's POV

The fallen angel Yohane. The one who strayed away from being a holy angel of God. That's funny... it's me.

So let me explain from the beginning. I, being a stupid seven year old, started searching the internet. This was a little bit after my father died. Mom was devastated but she tried to not cry in front of me.

I really wanted to do something to make her happy. So when I saw an advertisement about a site where you can learn to summon someone back.

I realize it's stupid now, but I clicked and learned about dark magic. The next day at kindergarten I shared my new found information with Hanamaru.

"I can bring my dad back!" I said happily.

Her eyes went wide, "It's the future zura!" 

I didn't want to tell my mom the surprise just yet. And so I practiced day after day. Unfortunately it wasn't working as well as I thought it would.

I practiced for years, I even started to find people online to help teach me, they told me to start streaming as I was really good.

And so Yohane the fallen angel was born.

I should've stopped it after I couldn't do it the first time, but for so reason I just continued. I couldn't stop, I had built a fan base for myself.

High school arrived and shockingly enough Zuramaru and her best friend Ruby were in the same class as me. I begged her to help me change back into a normal girl, which she tried to. But I would always let it slip.

I stopped going to school, I didn't want to be known as the weird girl. Then it all changed when I met Chika-chan. She told me that it doesn't matter if people thought I was weird. Because as long as I'm who I want to be then it's perfect.

So when I met Shizuko, I didn't change. I didn't try to be the regular girl, I showed him my fallen angel side and even dubbing him my little demon. I showed him that I played with the little kids in the park.

It may have been because of Chika, but also it was because he seemed so open and didn't care if you read yuri doujins everyday. (cough Riko cough)

That might've been the reason I fell for him. The fact that he treated me no different than any of the girls. Now going in, I knew fully well that I was in some tough competition. 

I mean we're talking about nine people all liking the same guy. I could've easily dropped out of this race, but I hoped that some others would make the odds better for me.

There was little chance of that happening as I saw the burning eyes of passion on the others' face. But I kept my feelings to myself and never even attempted to flirt with Shizuko.

Knowing that I missed all my opportunities I decided to just leave behind a note. A letter, as many could say. It felt wrong to leave him, we all felt that way. But we didn't deserve him at this point. Like they say it was never meant to be.

At least... it was never meant to be, for five years.

I had recently found a job in the city. I was being paid to take care of children at a daycare. I always knew I was a kid at heart. It was great, although I swear out of the window I saw a familiar figure outside on the street.

A few days later he walked by once again. 

And the day after that.

And after that.

And after that.

I wanted to ask him something, but the rule at our work is to never leave the kids unsupervised. And during those times I was the only one available at that moment.

April came and the cherry blossoms started to bloom on various trees on the street. When it was You's birthday we went to a café to celebrate.

Trying to get home we were suddenly stopped by a voice behind us. I turned around to see... 

You guys probably already know who it is.

I didn't think that he actually read it, but there he was holding the letter. The next few words absolutely stunned me. "Yoshiko, will you please go out with me?" 

"Eh?"

It had been a confession five years overdue, but I at least replied the correct answer, "Yes!" 

Maybe to some I was the weird demon girl, to some I was the emo kid, to the girls I was Yohane, to the children I was Ms. Yohane, but to Shizuko, I was his fallen angel.

Which is alright with me.

Yeah I honestly am trying my best not to make all the endings the exact same... I'm not doing a good job but I'm thinking... I guess these three can count as a trial run since the first years are pretty boring in my opinion.

Thanks for reading! I love you all! I'm very tired as well... 

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya