Chapter 24

Okay... well for some reason the week went by pretty quickly. Even when Dia told me to study, it felt extremely quick.

I actually was very confused why this week went by so fast that I looked up why a week seems to fly by so quickly.

Here were the top results:

1. You feel very happy.

2. You have a lot happening.

3. You are going on a date with your crush.

4. You're doing something exciting.

5. You just had (insert word that's child friendly)

Well we can cross five off the list. I actually have a hundred dollars because I told someone if they give me one hundred dollars, I'd multiply it with the amount of girls I've slept with.

Jokes on them 100 X 0 is 0... sucks to suck am I right?

Anyways back on subject... let's go back to number one. You feel very happy.

Honestly yeah I do feel happy.

Number two. You have a lot happening.

Yeah the day's aren't too boring when there's nine stupid girls entertaining you. Just the other day they were at war because  slipper was missing and people just started blaming people. Punches were being thrown and at one point I think Hanamaru bit someone...

Number three. You are going on a date with your crush.

Well... this is where it gets tricky... I don't like You like that. She's not my crush, so does it count? I'll give it a half a point for that one.

Number four. You're doing something exciting.

I don't even know what we're doing... But you know what it'll be fun anyways!

So basically we planned on just going wherever she wanted to go. Unlike Chika who brought me to the middle of nowhere and almost got us killed by a pitchfork maniac. 

You wanted to go to the city, but in a unique way.

"Let's take a boat!" she said happily when I picked her up.

"Um... okay?" I said before she dragged me off towards the port. There were different ships going everywhere. 

After a while she figured out which boat we needed to take to get to our next destination. Now I'm a little afraid. I once again had no clue where we were going so let's pray that You doesn't fall asleep on the boat.

Well that wish came true as she was in fact the complete opposite of sleepy. She was excited. 

She would run from one side of the ship to another, always pointing at the sea. Smiling a smile brighter than the sun. 

She looked like she was the happiest she had been in a while.

"Hey." I started, "Why do you love the ocean so much?" 

"My dad's a sailor," she explained, "I guess it runs in the family. I like how the water is shining blue, the breeze is cool, and the different fish that are here." 

"Makes sense..." I said.

"Which brings me to my next point!" she said happily, "We're going to an Aquarium!" 

The boat finally arrived into the city. After some quick navigation we found our way to the Aquarium and bought our tickets inside.

"Woah! It's so big in here!" You said excitedly. It was like watching a kid get candy. She really did love the ocean.

"Look it's a penguin! And over there are seals! THOSE ARE DOLPHINS!!!!" She ran over to the viewing window of the dolphins were. 

It was pretty crowded and the dolphins were obviously a popular area. At this point I couldn't see You anymore. She was pretty much out of my sight.

"You? You? Watanabe? Sailor?" I called out going over. She wasn't there anymore. Where'd she go? Out of nowhere about another hundred people surrounded me. There was absolutely no elbow room. 

There's no way I'd find her in this crowd. I was wandering over to the sharks, maybe You would  be there... 

You's POV

SHARKS ARE SCARY, SHARKS ARE SCARY, SHARKS ARE SCARY!!!!

I HATE SHARKS, I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!

The one thing I absolutely hate about the ocean, is that a shark can eat you. Now I know that there's an extremely low chance of that happening, but you just don't know! 

The chances of you getting killed by your stuffed animal are low but never zero!

I actually believe it's trauma. When I was little I watched a very scary shark movie. I was maybe five or six years old.

I for some reason really liked this character in the movie. And of course as most of those plots go, they were eaten...

And that's pretty much why I'm terrified of sharks. Which is stupid, even in a pool people think I'm naturally fast at swimming.

Which I guess I am, it's just that I'm also imagining there's a shark behind me at all times.

Anyways back to me being scared... I was walking down the shark alley when I saw a huge one. And I mean ginormous one.

Staring at me through the glass. My whole body just froze. My blood ran cold. I was absolutely terrified of this thing.

Every step I would take, it would move with me. Until I decided to make a run for it.

I bolted towards the end of the hallway, only for it to follow me! Okay now I was getting to the point of fear where I may just burst out crying.

Pervert! Where are you? Shizuko?

Someone grabbed my arm and put a hand on my shoulder.

Adrenaline and self defense kicked in and I flipped them and slammed them on the ground.

"Pervert?" I said confused, "Pervert?!"

Shizuko's POV

Owwww!!!! It hurt!!! My head was just driven into the Aquarium's hard floor. I saw stars for about three minutes.

"You?" I asked, my head was throbbing in pain. I couldn't see more than two feet in front of me.

"Sorry!" She bowed, at least I think she did, "It was an accident!"

After my head stopped feeling like it would explode I managed to somehow get on the boat.

I dozed off, however I didn't notice who I dozed off on...

You's POV (again cause I'm lazy)

A few minutes on the way home Pervert laid his head on my shoulder.

"Oi!" I said, I shook my head, "You're just as bad as Chika-chan!" I laughed.

I took a picture to blackmail him later... but after that... I may or may not have dozed off along with him.

And to be honest that was just fine with me!

It was great to know that someone would always be looking for me.

Yep, today was fun, and hopefully there's more to come!

Okay hope you all enjoyed next chapter will probably be out on Monday cause I'll be doing homework and sleeping all weekend!

Have a good day/night! Also sorry this chapter was a little lame lol... hope you all liked it!