Chapter 8

Ugh, I hate mid-terms... I hate tests... I hate learning... I think I just hate school in general... Anyways this week I ran into a problem. Mid-terms were this Friday and I felt as though I was gonna pass them.

Until the teachers started handing out study guides to what we should be studying for... They also handed back tests scores and mine were not looking too hot...

"A 65?!?!" Riko exploded after class. "THIS WAS A REVIEW TEST OVER LAST YEAR'S MATERIAL!!" 

I grinned sheepishly while scratching my head.

She turned to Chika, "I hope you're doing better!"

Chika held up her score. "A 62?!?!?! ON THE SAME TEST?! ARE YOU GUYS JUST IDIOTS?!?!?"

You smiled proudly, "Riko! I got a higher score than them!" 

Riko finally smiled, "Thank you, finally someone who has a decent score-"

You handed it to her, "A 68 ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF YOU!!!!" 

I laughed, "Hey we're three away from each other, honestly if you take the average of our scores we would get..." I started doing the math in my head. 

"Um, we would have an average score of..." God why can't I do this math! It's so hard!

Riko rolled her eyes, "A 65 you idiot!" she grabbed all three of us somehow (where'd that third arm come from?)

"Come on, we're going to see the others about this..." she said before dragging us all the way to the library... WAIT THE LIBRARY?!?!?

A few moments later we were sitting on some tables in the silent room filled with books.

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE?!?!" I yelled earning me some dirty looks not only from Riko but from the librarian as well.

"Because we need to study!" She said sternly, "I already called everyone here and they should be arriving shortly." 

I looked over at You, "Sailor don't you have the swim team?" 

"For the last time my name's not sailor Pervert!" she sticking her tongue out at me, "Also club activities are currently on hold because of Mid-terms." 

"I'm not a pervert!" I said a little loudly causing me to get even more looks from other students in the library.

"Tell that one to Hanamaru..." Chika said quietly.

The rest of the group showed up soon after, Mari ran over to me. "Pervert help me! Dia wants me to study!" 

"First of all I'm not a pervert, and second of all," I leaned into her ear and whispered, "If you pass I'm sure that'd make Kanan happy..." 

She blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about..." 

I started laughing until my side hurt, not from laughing but from Mari kicking my rib cage... 

I fell out of my chair gasping for air, "W-what'd you do that for?" 

She laughed, "I think Pervert should get a kick every time he gets a question wrong!" 

"Pl-please no..." I managed to say still clutching my side.

"That's not a bad idea..." Riko said thoughtfully to my horror. 

Yohane did her classic pose, "We'll only show mercy if you become one of my little demons!" 

We studied for a while, Dia somehow knew all of our grades in each of the five subjects... this was the list.

Pervert (WHY AM I THE PERVERT?!?!?!): 

English: C+

Math: D+

History: B-

Science: B

Home EC: A

You:

English: B+

Math: C+

History: B

Science: B-

Home EC: A

Chika: 

English: C

Math: C-

History: B-

Science: C+

Home EC: A

Riko: 

English: A

Math: A

History: A-

Science: A

Home EC: A

Yohane: 

English: D

Math: D-

History: B+

Science: A

Home EC: B+ (Note: she made awful 'tears of a fallen demon for a recipe')

Ruby: 

English: A-

Math: A

History: B+

Science: A

Home EC: A

Hanamaru: 

English: B+

Math: A

History: B+

Science: B+

Home EC: A- (Note: She's too short to reach the cabinet so she couldn't complete the recipe)

Dia:

English: A

Math: A

History: A

Science: A

Home EC: A

Kanan: 

English: A

Math: B-

History: B+

Science: B

Home EC: A

Mari: 

English: A

Math: D-

History: D+

Science: D

Home EC: B+ (Note: Her stewshine tasted good but it was so expensive that they gave her a B+ in annoyance.)

After studying Dia gave us an announcement, "Listen up! We're all going to meet up this week and we'll split into three groups! Based on the subject or subjects you'll need help on!" However the people failing, a.k.a. Mari, Chika, Yohane, and I weren't really paying attention.

Here were the groups...

Group 1: Kanan, Mari, and Ruby

Group 2: Chika, You, Yoshiko, and Riko

Group 3: Dia, Hanamaru, and me...

I sighed, of course I got Anger...

"Oi Anger!" I said on our way home, "Take it easy on us got it?" 

She grinned evilly, "I'm gonna make this hell for you, but don't because when it's all said and done you'll be thanking me!" 

I groaned, "Not so sure about that..." I said as we walked back home.

Either way I knew I was in for a long one, I honestly just didn't know how long it would be...

Hope you all enjoyed! This one is sort of short but I'll be posting again tomorrow since I don't have morning classes! 

Anyways have a good day or night wherever you may live or whatever time you're reading this!

Stay safe and mask up!

-Kazuya