Chapter 33

The beginning... of the Christmas arc... STARTS NOW!

My worst nightmare has begun. 

Everywhere you turn in the school there's a poster, sign, or flyer. Advertising one thing. 

The Winter School Dance.

I ran as fast as I could. I needed to get away from people. As quickly as possible. Beside me left and right there were people asking each other to the dance. It just never ended, everywhere you look it's a boy and girl asking each other. Even boys would ask each other and girls would do the same.

Some jerk tripped me, I looked up to see who it was. Oh god... Oh god! OH GOD!

I woke up. 

Phew... it was just a dream. I thought for a second that it was over... And that I'd be forced to ask someone to the dance.

I excitedly got to school. Knowing that it was all just a dream. And no one would be asking people to the dance... I was grinning a lot which actually creeped out some people as I walked to school.

When I got to school I was given a pleasant surprise. THERE WERE POSTERS EVERYWHERE! AND PEOPLE WERE ASKING EACH OTHER TO THE DANCE!

Oh god... this is playing out exactly like my dream... I took off, which I guess if you didn't want your dream to come true you don't do whatever you did in that dream, but I was stupid enough to run.

Just like in the dream there were people asking each other out left and right, and as you can guess some jerk tripped me.

That jerk was You Watanabe.

"Woah slow down there, it's not like you're excited to go to school." she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you running from the cops?" Chika asked.

"As if he has the balls to do anything like that..." Riko laughed, "He'd probably turn himself in for jaywalking."

"I-" I started, shoot I remember when I was little I almost did that.

"Wait did you actually do that?" Chika looked at me suspiciously.

"N-no!" I protested, I turned to You, "Also why'd you trip me?!" 

"Because you're probably up to no good." she responded, "And I was right."

"You were wrong!" I said, we had to get to class soon. School was boring as usual. Everyone for some reason had their eyes on me the whole day.

It was as though they were waiting to happen between the four of us. Even the teacher was raising her eyebrow. 

I ended up finding out what they were talking about after school. Well... I kind of just yelled it before the bell rang.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled.

Surprisingly the teacher didn't even yell at me. She just looked at me with a smile, "Who are you going to be taking to the dance?" 

"Eh?" 

"I think what everyone second year and all the teacher's are wondering. Which one will you pick?" 

"Pick who?" I asked very confused. Making everyone face palm. Well everyone except Chika.

"Yeah why are we picking?" she chimed in. This was followed by another round of face palms.

"You idiot." Riko hissed, "She means something else!" 

"What's she talking about?" Chika and I both asked at the same time.