Chapter 59

"Do you know who You Watanabe is?" the girl smiled sweetly at me.

"Um, who's asking?" I responded.

She laughed a little, "What are you, her bodyguard? Listen, I'm not the mafia trying to kill her calm down."

"Okay, I mean I can take you to her." 

She clung to my arm, "Then let's go! Yousoro!" 

"Wait how do you know-"

"Just go!" she cheered.

I sighed as we maneuvered our way through the crowd. It was know about three o'clock now and the sudden rush of middle school and elementary students who were getting off of school crowded the pathway even more. 

There wasn't even a set path, people were walking diagonally and on the wrong side of the road. I couldn't see where the other nine were but I kind of knew the general direction towards them.

Eventually after pushing through the crowd I spotted them eating on some benches. The stranger still clung to my arm, even closer this time. "We're here now..." I told her, "You can let go now."

"Yeah, but what if I don't want to?" I sighed as she winked, "Jeez fine I'll let go."

"Hey You, someone wants to see-"

"Tsuki?" You's eyes widened, 

"Hiya! Bet you weren't expecting to see me!" the stranger now named Tsuki grinned.

The rest of the girls also seemed to know who this person was. As they all greeted each other. 

"Um, sorry to interrupt this reunion, but what's happening?" I asked.

"Shizuko, this is my cousin Tsuki." You introduced, "I think you've already met."

Tsuki saluted, "Pleased to meet ya!"

"Pleasure is all mine, I think that's what they say..." 

"What? You never greeted someone? How'd you greet these nine?" she questioned.

"Um... well it's a funny story..." I laughed, "I never really-"

"He never greeted us, in fact he ignored us." Mari chimed in for me.

"So then how'd you all become..." 

"Long story, like a very long story." You sighed, "I honestly don't even know how."

"Well looks like you all did the trick cause this guy was a real gentlemen to me." she smiled.

Tsuki didn't see this but all the other girls gave me a death glare. Okay, so maybe it was true that I never let them cling unto my arm like that. But then again, we've never been in a situation that had that happen. Maybe I also wasn't a gentlemen when we first met, but that was a long time ago... 

"So anyways..." I scratched my head, "Um, what do you all want to do?" 

"Let's just walk around and see what to do." Riko suggested, something about the way that she said it seemed off. But, most of the time I'm wrong with these intuitions, hopefully this was one of those times.

Riko's POV

We let Tsuki and Shizuko walk ahead of us. We had something very important to discuss...

"I know we're all thinking the same thing..." Dia shook her head.

"He wouldn't just forget what he said to us right?" Hanamaru questioned.

"He's a teenage boy, their feelings don't last very long." Mari explained.

"So he's a lost cause?" Chika said almost defeated.