Chapter 7

Yep, a break from school is definitely the best thing humans have created. I remember one day my mom asked me when I was a kid what the best part of school was.

And I responded with, "Leaving..." which come on, is true. You don't really want to go to school. But then again you don't want to be stuck at home.

Anyways we have midterms coming up pretty soon so they decided to give us Friday and Monday off and then all of next week we'd review for mid-terms.

Which means I have nothing else to do except sleep in, let's go!

Last night I set my alarm for eleven o'clock and jumped straight into bed. No homework, no reading, just sleeping.

That alarm clock never made it to eleven...

At eight in the morning someone broke into my room. I couldn't tell who because I was just enjoying some shut eye when my intruder started shaking me.

"Wake up!" a voice called out, "You're late!"

"M-Mari?" I said half asleep, "What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget about our conversation last night?" she took my phone.

"H-Hey!" I said protesting.

"Ooo-" she said smiling, "Does someone have a little crush?" She said shoving my phone in my face.

There were pictures but my eyesight was still waking up so I couldn't see who they were.

"The only person I want to crush is you for interrupting my sleep!" I groaned.

She laughed, "Sorry kid, I don't date juniors!" she stuck her tongue out at me, "But it's cute that you think of me that way!" she said before shoving her phone and my phone back in my face.

"Last night I sent a group text to everyone saying we should all hang out and go to the festival!" she said smiling.

"And?" I asked.

"And everyone said 'okay' except for you... but!" she grabbed my phone, "Now you said it!" 

I looked at my phone and apparently "I" sent a message saying okay.

"Are they really going to believe that I sent a text saying, 'okay' with smiley face, a heart emoji, and peace sign?" 

"Even if they don't you're still coming!" she said dragging me out of my room.

"I HAVEN'T EVEN CHANGED YET!!!" I said before she took me outside in my pajamas... what an awful start to my relaxing day.

After I changed and grabbed something to eat we all piled into a van that Mari rented. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE GOING SO EARLY!" I yelled, 

"Because we're going to explore the place first." Mari said.

Ruby was still sleeping on Dia's shoulder, Chika and You were sleeping on Riko's shoulders and Hanamaru was passed out of Yoshiko I mean Yohane.

I was stuck next to Ruby but at least she was in the middle. I tried going to sleep but Mari must've failed her driver's test.

God she would do the exact opposite of everything, go slow when you're supposed to go fast, go fast when you're supposed to go slow. I'm surprised we hadn't died yet.

Apparently the festival was out of town, and I mean really out of town this car ride took forever. Maybe it would've gone faster if we had a better driver, but I kept my mouth shut for fear that Mari was going to into a train if I said it.

After about a million hours we finally made it to the city. Now this was pretty big not going to lie, and apparently we were going to a fair before the fireworks. 

We stuck as a group and basically went through all the different games where you could win prizes. 

Yohane wanted to play the one where you use a water gun to shoot the ducks. She won and later told me that she had been practicing earlier. 

"Wait what?"

Next Kanan won a stuffed elephant at the basketball game and gave it to Mari. And after another seventy minutes we managed to finally make it to the rides.

"Let's ride the big roller coaster!" You said happily.

"Eh!? A-are you sure You-chan?" Riko said a little hesitantly.

"Onee-chan is it really safe up there?" Ruby asked.

Even Dia looked a little concerned, "It does seem rather high, and this isn't even a true amusement park so we don't know if the ride's are up to standard..."

Kanan pushed her in line, "Stop being a kill-joy."

"Come on Dia! Stop being a baby!" Mari joined in.

We all got in line and let me just say, that was fun. 

It definitely was not for the faint of heart, Ruby, Hanamaru, Yohane, Riko, and Dia all did not feel so well after that one.

Ruby actually threw up and was currently crying on Dia's lap.

"Onee-chan why'd you let them take me there?" she cried before taking a drink of water.

"Jeez Ruby you need to stop being scared..." Chika said sighing, "That was fun! Let's go again!"

You shook her head, "It's not as good if you've already ridden it, let's go to that one next!" she pointed to the slingshot.

I shook my head faster than I ever have, "No way am I going there...." I had seen those clips online where people pass out from that thing.

She teasingly smiled, "What are you scared?" she nudged me. "Aren't you supposed to act brave in front of us nine?"

"Shut up, I'm not doing that." Is what I said but two minutes later I was fastened to a seat on the slingshot. With You sitting next to me...

The instructor told us what was going to happen, "On the count of three I'm going to press the button that'll start the ride. Ready?"

"No!" I responded.

"1, 2," 

HE PRESSED THE BUTTON AT TWO!!!!! 

I screamed so much, I heard You screaming happily beside me before I passed out. 

I ended up regaining consiousness while we were still in the air! I started screaming again.

Next to me You was laughing so hard, "Ay Pervert are you good?" 

"NO THE HELL I'M NOT YOU IDIOT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING ME HERE!?!?!" 

She smiled, "Because I wanted to..."

I sighed, can we just see the fireworks already?

Alright hope you all liked that, dang this is already at seven chapters? Okay anyways let me know if it was funny or not, and yeah I'll try to update this soon.

-Kazuya