Blood and Snow

The sun slowly rose shinning a light over our tent. I smoothed my childrens head kissing them both. I hope that all will work out...to die today.... would be a awful start to my new life. I looked up at Jasper. His face frowning, worried, scared. "Alaska, its time hunny."  I sigh looking at them again. "Jasper, I can't.....if we don't...." I break into a dry sob. "I know hunny but we have to stay strong for the children....be positive. We will survive this." I nodded my head giving him a small smile. "Irina is going to be there. Are you prepared to see her?" Jasper asks. I sigh thinking about it. "I'm not sure. I'm still hurting from her. It's just so hard to forgive her Jasper." He grips my hand. " Forgiveness is hard dear but if you want a lighter heart then you have to learn to forgive. Less pain and more love to give" I smile at him. "I love you Jasper. This Is why I married you." He chuckled sitting up. "It's not because of my good looks?" I laugh at him. "Shut up you dork!" I give him a small kiss before waking up the kids getting them ready for the trial....

No ones pov

When it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gather meeting in a large, snow-covered field, Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait.

Alaska's pov

I hold Jaspers hand and the kids stand in front of us. Tanya and my parents next to us and Kat joins with Garrett. I hear him whisper to her " If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Kate rolls her eyes "Now you tell me." I chuckle. At least my sister found her mate through this.

We hear the Volturi and their army getting closer.  Garrett gets anxious. " The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Suddenly Aro and his army become visible and it's clear that we are outnumber by a longshot compared to the Cullens and our witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk towards us. Edward frowns whispering to us. "Aro's looking for Alice." Of course he is, he wants to convert her to his guard. As Aro and his army get closer, the wolf packs start coming out to join us and the others, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next to Bella, Renesmee and Edward and Embry with us.

Aro and his army stand in a line facing  us, Carlisle walks forward. "Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Aro grins at him "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Carlisle shakes his head frowning "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Caius growls out of turn " We see the children. Do not treat us as fools." Carlisle frowns at him. "They are not  lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in there cheeks." He points at the kids.

Caius huffs " Artifice!" Aro puts a hand up at him "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as one of the children clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." Edward looks at Bella then makes his way towards Aro, as Bella watches Edward walk towards Aro she uses her powers to shield Edward.

As Edwards reaches Aro he extends his hand, Aro takes it and uses his power to read his thoughts  Aro looks at us. "I'd like to meet them." Edward turns and looks at us and then Bella and Renesmee.

I feel tense and grip Jaspers hand tighter. Jasper kisses my head and picks up Kat and I hold Noah's hand, then Bella, Renesmee, Jacob, and Embry joined by Emmett walk towards Aro. Caius frowns. "Too many. Two stay." He looks at the wolves. Embry and Jacob growl.  I frown at him. " There our daughters mates, they stay with them. Either they go or we stay behind."  Aro smiles at me and Bella. "Ah. No problem. " He grins looking at Cauis. He looks at Bella again a huge grin on his face.

"Young Bella. Immortality becomes you. " He smiles at her. "And of you Sweet Alaska." He smirks. Creep. Aro smiles and then shrieks with laughter as he looks at our children. Aro looks at them "I hear there strange heart."  Aro holds out his hand and Renesmee walks closer to him. Renesmee looks at him with no fear "Hello, Aro." Renesmee then touches Aro's cheek, using her powers on him, Aro becomes transfixed by what she shows him.