Awake

Alaska's pov

I woke up and immediately notice the dust particles in the air, the textures and details of things in the room, I look down at can see the fabric sewed together.

 I look around the room and then focuses on the person in the room. Jasper....I make my way to him in a flash of speed. I touch his face lightly and stroke his hand, Jasper strokes my face a smile appears. "Your so beautiful. We're the same temperature now." I turn to look  in the mirror, my eyes were a bright red now. Everything about me was now perfect to every detail. I turn to Jasper and embraces him, Im so happy to be a vampire now! Jasper whispers in my ear "Darling, you're a lot stronger than I am right now. It's your turn not to break me." I pull back and grin"I love you." He smile touching my face again "I love you." He pulls me into a kiss. I pull him closer to me kissing him deeper. And then it hits me..." Katrina and Noah!" Jasper smiles. "There incredible." I pull away looking around trying to pin point them " Where are they? I have to see them." I turn to go. "Wait. Wait. You need to get your thirst under control." He pulls me back. All of a sudden my throat feels as dry like sandpaper. I hold my throat looking at Jasper pained. "Yeah, you'll need to hunt. " he nods,

We head to the woods. "Bella and Edward are hunting south so will go North." As we run at super speed I again start to notice everything in the woods, I could see a fly on a web and the dew drops on that web. It was wonderful! We reach a waterfall, I take a breath and leap over it. The air hits me feeling good. We finally stop after jumping over the waterfall. Jasper holds me and faces me towards the woods. "Close your eyes." He demands. I smile and close my eyes. " What do you hear?" I listen to my surroundings... I hear an owl, a squirrel and then a dear. I open my eyes and  go over to look at the dear. My hunter instants kick in. I look at the deer and get ready to strike.  The wind blows and i catch a smell of something sweet. I turn towards the smell and see a human in the distance rock climbing. He's almost to the top.  I can hear his pulse and smell everything he was wearing.... He falls scraping his knee. That's when I can't handle it. I run after him in hunting mode now. I look up the cliff and growl climbing up it. Something grabs my ankle. " Alaska, don't!" Jasper looks at me. I look half...This wasn't me...I let go falling 5 feet below. My feet hit the ground and Ice formed around me. I was curious but then my hunger took over.  I run back to catch the dear but a mountain lion comes up and leaps towards the dear. I  jump and take down the mountain lion, the dear runs off. I sink my teeth into it feeling its life slowly fade... I wipe my mouth and felt better. I turned and saw Jasper watching me. "Full?" He smirked. I nodded "Yes." He grabbed my arm. "Lets head home." I smile walking with him.  Then i remember the ice. "Babe?" I look at him. "Yes?" he smiles. "I think I have a gift." I told him what happened and he grinned "Doesn't surprise me." I laughed "Why is that?" i ask him coming up the hill to the house.  " Well, I'm always amazed by you. You ran away from human blood mid-hunt. Even mature vampires have problems with that. And now your telling me you have a gift like our children" I look at him "Our children have powers?"  I see Embry walking out of the house and coming towards us. I frown. Embry is still here?