Honeymoon

I changed into my second dress. I smiled at Bella. "Ready for the honeymoon?" she nods. "Looking forward to it." I laugh "Ill see you in a month. Tell Edward i said bye." We hug for a short time and then she exits while i finish changing.

" We hug for a short time and then she exits while i finish changing

We ran down the steps as people through rice above our heads. I smiled meeting my parents by the car. Jasper packed our bags. " Do you know where you are going?" I smile "No, it's a surprise." She smiles and hugs me. "Be careful" I nod "And safe!" Kate calls winking at me. Ugh, not cool. "I will momma" I hug her one last time. " I love you, Alaska." " I love you mom: Dad sighs hugging me. " Everything's packed and ready to go. When you get back we'll talk about the change." I nod "  Cool." He just looks at me. " It's was hard with you not living under my roof. And now, your not ever living home again." I laugh "Dad, I'll still visit you." He nods crossing his arms " It will always be your home, snowflake?" I hug him tight "I love you, Dad. Forever. " I sniffle holding back the tears. " I love you, too, Snowflake. I always have and I always will." He pulls away " All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going." I nod " Okay. Bye." Jasper comes to my side. "You ready Darling?" I nod taking his hand. "Yeah, I'm ready." I get in the car and Jasper drives. I look out the window. Miles away from the house I hear a wolf howl...and I know it's Embry and Jacobs sad call for us.

Our flight was short. We were cuddled in a taxi.  We stopped by docks. He tipped him grabbing our bags and putting them on a boat. "Where are we going?" I smile. He grins. "Wait a second." I sit back as he drives us for about a hour when i see lights. " Welcome to Paradise Alaska. A wedding gift from me." I drop my mouth open. "You bought a island?! How?!" He grins. We arrived on the sand. I got out and smiled. It was so lovely. I walk up the sand to the house as Jasper puts the bags in the house. Jasper picks me up. I laugh as he carries me the rest off the way. "So Romantic Mr.Cullen" I kiss him. He kisses me back harder. He throws me onto the bed making me bonce. I giggle. " What do you want to do Mrs.Cullen?'' He leans against the wall. "I want to use the hot tube outside." he smirks. "Don't take too long, Mrs. Cullen." I smile at my new last name. I was a Cullen now?! I go to my suit case and throw a bikini on.

 I was a Cullen now?! I go to my suit case and throw a bikini on