Dress Shopping

(Wanted to add a cute clip before we start....)

My wedding was in less than a week! I still didn't have my dress yet. Bella was wearing whatever Alice picked for her but I really wanted to find the perfect gown. "Hi, what is your name?" the lady behind the desk asked Alice. "Its under Cullen.Looking for a wedding dress! We have a party of 9." She smiled at us. "This way. And who is the bride?" she asked nicely. I blushed."Me!"I raised  a hand. "Congratulations, My name is Eva and I'll be your helper if you need me. Here is some wine and treats." Bella headed straight for the champagne. "Yes please." She smiled. I  laughed at her. I guess this wasn't really her scene. Alice clapped."Alright girls, find some dresses and Alaska can pick the best one." They all went to a rack. My wedding party was Esme, my mother and sisters Tanya and Kate, Rose, Bella, Emily and her daughter Claire and Alice of course. Irina wasn't invited. I didn't want her anywhere near my wedding nor my future with Jasper. Claire picked out dresses with Emily. She was about 4 now. And just the cutest. The girls all laughed with each other. It made me happy to see then getting along and having fun."Alright lets try some on!" Alice smiled taking my champagne away. I went to the dressing room and put on Bella's choice.

 I went to the dressing room and put on Bella's choice

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. "What do you think?" Alice asked. I did a tiny spin. "I like the middle part but its just too simple for me." I look at them. "I agree." Tanya voted. Bella shrugged "Hey, that's how I'm playing it. Simple and nice." I went back to the fitting room and tried Esme's choice.

" I went back to the fitting room and tried Esme's choice

I came back out and smiled. I played with the beads hanging off the shoulder and giggled. "I love the pattern and how it fits but the beads are kinda ugly." I laugh and did a shimmy making the beads shake. Everyone laughs. "Maybe its too my age kinda style.'' Esme grins. I go back and try Rose's dress.

 I go back and try Rose's dress