Finding out...

I cuddled up with Jasper never wanting to leave my bed. I wanted to just stay home and sleep all day. "Angel, it's time to get up." Jasper kissed my head. I groaned sitting up. "I just wanna sleep." I rubbed my eyes. Jasper chuckled "I told you to go to sleep darling, but you wanted to stay up with me until four." I nudge him. "Quiet." I gave him a kiss and headed to my closet while Jasper left to change also. I grabbed this.

I smiled at myself

I smiled at myself. I just didn't like the shoes so much. I switched them out for black boots and left my hair down.

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. Edward was sitting there in thought. How's Bella?  "She's fine. I was trying to keep my distance but..." It's hard? "No, she knows about us now, learned from some stupid book she bought last night." Talk to her then. Stop keeping a distance. If I kept distance from Jasper, I would go crazy. I smiled at him. "I'll talk to her as soon as we get to school." I smiled at him biting my apple.  I got picked up from behind making me squeal. "Jasper..." I smiled as he sat me down kissing me. "We should head out. School will start soon" I nodded taking his hand.  We all walked to the cars getting in.

As soon as we arrived Edward left to find her. "Edward should have never saved her yesterday." Rose hissed. "What? What happened yesterday?" I asked. Alice frowned "Edward saved her from these guys that were going to-" "Harm her!" Jasper finished her sentence. Oh my, poor girl. My phone rang and I saw it was mother. I walked away from Jasper into the garden.

"Mom!"
"Hello sweetheart! How are you?"
"Fine, how is father? And my sisters?" I sat on a bench
"They are .... good" I heard her voice change.
"Be honest mother. How are they really?"
"They're struggling honey. It's not the same without you but it's for the best." I heard her sniffle. I tried hard not to cry.
"I love you guys. I wish I was there..." I whispered.
"Aw, don't cry my love. Things will get better. I know it. We have sent you a gift there. I love you with all my heart Alaska." The phone hanged up and I let out my tears. "God!" I screamed kicking the wall. I felt anger and sadness all at once. "Alaska?" I felt hands touch me. I hit them away. "Leave me alone!" I cried yelling at whoever the person was. "Alaska." He whispered. He hugged me but I fought against the embrace. "Let me go!" I cried pushing and clawing at him. "Alaska, it's all right..." He whispered. "It's not" I pushed him back seeing it was Jasper. "My family is falling apart because of me!" I screamed. 

I stood up angry. "All I ask is to be left alone!" I walked away and got into Alice's car. I laid my head on the wheel crying. A tap on the window made me jump. It was Alice. "Here." She handed me her keys. "Just don't crash her." She smiled at me. I nodded and started the car driving back home.

My anger was rising. I just need to get space. I parked the car and ran into the house. No one was home. I walked into my room and stopped in my tracks. I saw a ball under my blanket. What the hell? I carefully went over and touched it. It moved whimpering. My eyes went wide. I uncovered the blanket and gasped.