Prom

I slowly opened my eyes. A blur of light hit my face making me squint my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light. I looked around the room taking in my surroundings, I felt on my face an oxygen tube that rested right under my nose. "You're awake" I hear a guy voice whisper; I try to focus on the figure next to me. He squeezes my hand. My eyes try to focus on him when they finally make out his face. 

"Jasper?" I smile trying to sit up. "No, don't move." He frowns laying me back down.  I frown as pin shoots in my arm and back, I see my arm in a cast and my memory starts to recall what happened before I woke up here. "James! Bella!" I panic looking at Jasper. "Bella is fine, Broken leg is all she has and some blood loss. James..." He made a dark look. " We took care of him." I frowned looking at my cast. "And me? How did you manage to save me?" He gave me a small smile kissing my hand. "After we noticed your cut, I picked you up and ran to the nearest Hospital here in Portland, Oregon. They took you from me and I didn't see you for hours." His face showed he was in pain.  I squeezed his hand "I'm fine now Jasper." I touched his face and smiled. "Can I have kiss?" He chuckled coming close to me. "Of course, sugar" He leaned in giving me a long kiss. A thing of pain went up my back again. I gasped breaking our kiss.  He frowned. "You're feeling pain. The medicine must be out." I touched my back feeling a bandaged.  "I'll get the Carslie." He stands. "Wait!'' I call him. He turns looking at me. "Can you grab me something to eat, I'm starving" I smile at him.  "Sure hon, also your parents. They know and are on their way here." He left the room quickly. "Jasper!" I growl. Damn him, I told him not to!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We were in the car pulling up to the house. Thanks to Carslie, I was able to go home early. "There here." Jasper warns me from the car. I sighed prepared to be yelled at. "Why did you tell them? I asked you not to!" I cried getting out the car. "Because I didn't know if you were going to die or not Alaska. They needed to know their daughter might not come home. Do you know how I felt sitting there waiting for you to wake up?" He looks at the ground. "When you left the hotel and wouldn't answer my calls, I felt so helpless." He frowned. I stopped walking gripping his hand. "Jasper, I promise to never put you through that again, and I'm sorry for yelling, I just hate being a bother to my family."  He smiled hugging me. "You could never be a bother Alaska" I hugged him tightly as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as he took my hand and walked me into the house and  upstairs where My family awaited me.

My sister's sat on the sofa while my father held my mother looking out the backyard window. I looked at Jasper feeling nervous. He kissed my head and urged me forward. I took one  step and there heads snapped my way. "Alaska!" My mother said in a pained voice. She was the first one to me. She hugged me and looked over my cast on my arm. "It's fine. They had to pop some bones back in place but I was asleep for it." My sister's hugged me next and then Kate lightly hit my unbroken arm. "Hey!" I smiled at Kate. "Don't ever scare us like that again." She smiled.

"Sit. I'll explain everything." I motion to the sofa. Jasper walks with me and sits next to me. My family sits across from us listening to me explain as  I went into detail about everything with James and Laurent. I even told them about.... Victoria.

My mother was clinging to my father for dear life. She looked at my father and then me. "I never imagined that was your story from how we found you Alaska. But how do we know Victoria really is your mother?" I shrugged. "We don't. But the way she talked to me. Protected me at the field....I don't think she's lying. Maybe she's lying about my birth but not that..." I let go of Jasper's hand and make my way to them. "You are my mother. You'll always be my mother no matter what. " I hug her tightly tears falling down my face. "All of you, we'll always be my family." I smile at them. Kate and Tanya grin at me. "Of course little sister." And then it hits me, where is Irina? I look at my dad. "Where is Irina?" My father eyes my sister's before looking at me. "She didn't want to come." I make a 'oh' face. "It's okay I guess. I'm glad I got to see you guys at least." We all talk and they finally get to interview Jasper fully about our relationship. They  stayed for a week before leaving.