Trip's

We arrived early in the morning. It was a good thing my family didn't sleep. I got out and was welcomed in a big hug by my mother and sisters. Jasper let Adia out. She played around in the snow. I missed my home.... My father was talking with Jasper. He smiled when he saw me. "Alaska." He smiled hugging me for a long time. I was a daddy's girl. He taught me everything I knew about wolves and vampires. He taught me about the world I lived in and it's history. "How long are you staying?" He asked. "Three days." I replied. We went in. I turned and called Adia in. She ran towards me Snow falling off her. I laughed as she tackled me into the snow. She liked my face. "Happy?" I giggled. "Alright, get off your mother.'' Jasper pushed her off. He offered me his hand. I smiled taking it and pulled him down catching him off guard. He landed next to me in the snow. I laughed at his face. He grabbed a hand of snow. My face fell. "Jasper no!" I got up trying to run inside. He caught me and stuffed it into my coat. I wiggled around."Jasper!" I yelled. He laughed at me. After it melted it looked like I fell in a puddle. "Now I have to change. Thank you." I smiled walking inside to my old room. I stopped in the hallway. I couldn't move.... Flashbacks played in my head....
"Why, a snowflake" He smiled at me. "You must be the snack that was off limits for me. Im Laurent" He touched my hair. Holly barked at him.I was frozen in fear. Someone help me! I hoped Edward heard from his hunt. "You-you cant harm me! My family will-" "Do nothing. I'm Irina's mate.You think they'l kill me for you?" He looked at Holly and kicked her hard. She flew into the wall across the way. "Holly!" I cried screaming. He chuckled and shoved me against the wall covering my mouth. "Since you made me laugh I will make this be quick and painless."

"Alaska?" Jasper touched my arm making me flinch. I didn't even realize I was crying until he touched my face. "What's wrong love?" I smiled wiping my tears away. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just cold." I countined walking to my room. When I went in I froze again. I saw Holly's bed in the corner still. Pictures of Irina were still in my room. Her face was looking at me. I felt anger rise in me. I went to the picture and threw it at the wall. It shattered. I grabbed the other three doing the same. I stood there taking in my anger when it suddenly left and was replaced with calmness. I hugged myself falling onto the floor. I felt arms hold me. Jasper... "Darling, what's wrong?" I cried into his chest. "I don't know! I came up her and I can't stop having visions and anger consume me!" A knock on the door made me look up. "We should talk..." It was my sister's. I nodded.

We sat on my bed. I was in the middle. "We thought you should know Irina is no longer here...." Tanya started. "We wanted you to be comfortable in your home so we made her leave....until you leave...." I sighed. "Great, now she'll hate me more." "No!" Tanya frowned grabbing my hand. "This is my coven. I protect everyone in it. What she did to you last year was unforgiving. She still doesn't think she did anything wrong... And then she heard about her mate dying by the wolves and she lost it..." Tanya and Kate shared a sad face. "Little sister, let go of the anger and pain you feel. It's not going to make you feel better. It's only going to hurt you more...." Tears fell down my face. They were right...I was holding onto the past when I needed to let go...I was going to be married soon and have a new life.... "Your right." I smile hugging them. "Your always right!" They chuckle. "We're your sisters. We're suppose to be right."

After the emotional talk I ate lunch while they went to hunt leaving me with Father. "Alaska." I placed my bowl in the dishwasher. "Yes?" I went into the living room. Father stayed by the fire. "I want to have a chat with you..." I frown and set down. I wonder what this is about? "I wanted to know about your engagement." He leaned on his hand. I smiled "What about it?" "Are you happy?" I was taken back by the question. "Of course! Jasper is everything I could want and more." I looked at my ring touching it. Why was he asking this? Unless....I stood up and made my way to him. "Father, are you happy with my choice?'' I touched his arm. He smiled at me. "I am. I just..." He sighed. "I wish you chose a human life." So that was his problem. "Father, Just because I'm choosing a vampire life doesn't mean I can't have what a human does. I can always adopt a child and go to collage, get married. I can do it all...." I hug his side. "Daddy, wouldn't you want me to be happy and without someone who loves me for me?" "Of course!" He hugged me with one arm. "I just never wanted my daughter to have this life of ours. But it's your choice. Your a adult now." Everyone comes in shaking the snow off. "It is freezing tonight!" Kate frowned taking her coat off. Jasper looked at me. A smile on his face. I winked at him finishing my talk with my father. While this problem was solved there was another one. Although it didn't harm me it did harm Bella...