Prepare for a fight.

CLEARING IN WOODS – DAWN

It's a large field surrounded by dense forest. The mist is heavy; it's overcast, grey. Very silent. Suddenly, the quiet is broke by Emmett bring flung through the air. He lands HARD on his back, but immediately springs up to face Jasper, the person who threw him. I sit on the Jeep's front watching chewing on twisters. Emmett growls at him. "Again."  Carlisle, Esme, Alice and Rosalie  watch them spar. Edwards car pulls up next to Jasper's Jeep that I'm sitting on. Edward and Bella climb out, head into the field together. Halfway across, Edward stops. "They're here." He warns us. From out of the mist skulk eight of them come out, as wary and on-edge as the Cullens are. Emmett recognizes Paul-wolf; their eyes meet, both itching for a rematch. Who would win? My bet is on Paul since he can't defeat my Jasper. Edward raises a brow at me making me blush with embarrassment. "They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." He tells Carlisle. Carlisle gives a small smile at them "They came. That's what matters. "Bella is with a wolf. Most likely it's Jacob. I see Embry and give a tiny smile looking back at them. A sharp look from Sam-wolf gets Jacob-wolf to focus.Carlisle looks at Edward. "Will you translate?" Edward nods. Carlisle moves slowly towards their pack. Sam-wolf, the biggest and blackest steps forward. " Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them." We wait a minute and then Edward speaks. "  They want to know how the 'newborns' is differ from us."  Carlisle thinks and then answers "They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful... ... than in our first several months of this life." The pack takes this in. Carlisle nods to Jasper to take over. Jasper is initially uncomfortable with both the wolves and the attention. But steps forward. Jasper speaks "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them. The two most important things to remember are, first... Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose."

"Emmett?" He calls him out. "Don't  hold back." Jasper grins at him. Emmett smiles back "Not in my nature." Emmett charges Jasper with impossible speed, but Jasper is a virtual BLUR. Emmett lunges several times, his strong arms grabbing at air. Jasper gets caught and thrown but he manages to still stand. He goes at Emmett with full speed. As I watch them I start to feel hot. I never noticed how sexy Jasper looked until now. "Were here to fight Alaska not dream about ripping our mates clothes off." I growled flipping him off. He chuckled. I went back to watching Jasper fight. He slams Emmett on the floor. Looking down on him. "Never lose focus." Now it's on Edward vs Carslie.. Edward and Carlisle attack one another, but Edward can read Carlisle's mind which gives him the advantage. Carslie and Edward run at each other. Carslie drops down making Edward jump over him. He twirls beyond Carlisle's grasp, then SLAMS into him delivering a vicious body blow. Jasper looks at him " One more thing... Never turn your back on your enemy." Right as he says that Edward gets slammed on the ground by Carslie. Now it's Jasper vs Rosalie. Jasper makes two fingers and tells her to attack first. Rose smiles swinging at him. He grabs her flipping her but she manages to stay on her feet.
Alice and Mason spar, spiraling, twisting. Mason launches at her but with her eyes GLAZED OVER, not looking at him, she sees his moves before he makes them. They smile. Mason goes to grab her but she's moves fast. He goes after her gentle but she moves past him. He grins at her placing a piece of hair behind his ear. He throws punches at her but Alice dodges each one. Mason finally grabs both sides of her so she can't move going in for a kiss but Alice races past him. I look around wondering were she went. Out of no where she drops down from the trees onto his back. "Gotcha." She smiles pecking his lips. I smiled watching them. They were so cute..." Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard... " He tells them.The wolves rise or pace, watching intently, itching to get into the fray but holding back. After one last talk they finally are finished for the day. Jasper smiles motioning me to come to him. I grin walking slowly to the middle. "Yes Mr. Cullen?" I ask as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I wanna try to practice with you." I raise a eyebrow. "But I'm human. There's not much I can do..." He smiles backing up. "True. I guess it's just for fun. " I groan " Fun for me or you? " He stands still motioning with two fingers to attack him. I have to be smart about this ... I go to him and try to hit him which he misses of course. He grabs my hand and pulls me to him with a grin. I shove him and he barely moves back. He trips me catching me at the same time laying me in the dirt. "Gotcha." He smirks coming in for a kiss. I frown. "I think you hurt my ankle." He frowns and quicky moves to it. I sit up." Oh Alaska I'm so sor-" Before he can finish I tackle him. Now he's pinned to the ground. "Gotcha." I kiss his nose. He chuckles. "That was plan dirty Alaska. " I laugh and stand up. I pull him up and we walk to the Jeep to head back home for lunch. I was so hungry. I missed breakfast for this!

The Jeep pulls away carrying Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett. Bella sits on the hood of the Volvo belonging to Edward. Jasper approaches kicking the mud from his shoes; brushing dirt off. I sit next to Bella on the car. Bella looks at him nervous almost. "Jasper... Are you sure, there's nothing I can do to help?" Jasper nods coming to my side. "Your guys presence alone is enough, your scents will distract the newborns. Their hunting instinct will take over, drive them crazy." Bella nods. " Good. I'm glad. Hey. How do you know so much about this?" I run my hands through his hair he smiles at me and then answers her questions. " I didn't have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings. " I frown at him. I knew how he knew about this all. His horrible past with that bitch! Hoping to end the conversation, he helps me down and holds my hand walking  to our car but she jumps off the Jeep, following us. He pauses, sees her inquiring look. He looks at me and then sighs. He slowly rolls up a sleeve. Shows her

His arm is feathered with hundreds of white, half-moon shaped scars

His arm is feathered with hundreds of white, half-moon shaped scars. Bella is aghast. Me, I feel my stomach turn into knots. He also kept them covered and now I knew why. My sickness was replaced by happy emotions. I looked at him. He smiled at me letting me know he was okay. Bella looked at them more. " Those bites are like mine."Jasper looks at them and then her. "Battle scars. All the training the Confederate Army gave me... ... was useless against the newborns. Still, I never lost a fight." Bella looked at him. "This has happened during the civil war?"  He nods as he starts to walk. She walks apace with him. I follow holding his hand.
(Skip to his story. End as soon as Alice comes in. I'm just to lazy to write his whole story and Bella questioning it.)

Jasper frowned. The memory bringing his pain back. " I thought what Maria and I had was love. But I was her puppet. She pulled the strings. I didn't know there was another way... Until I found Alice." He smiles. "Now  she'd seen me coming, of course. Told me there was a better life awaiting me " he looked down at me. "I had no idea how much one person could change me." I felt butterflys in my stomach now. " Kept me waiting." I grinned. " My apologies, Ma'am." He brought me close to him. "I don't know what I'd have become without her now" Who knew what a year could do to you? One year felt like forever with Jasper and honestly, I couldn't be happier to Marry him. " You'll never have to be that again." I whisper to him. I kiss him. He kisses me back nice and slow. Oh, my sweet Jasper..I love you so much.

I'm in the woods for some reason. I look around. "Hello?" I yell. I see Jasper in front of me. I smile and take a step forward. Then Maria steps next to Jasper, whispers seductively into his ear; I growl at the sight. I step closer seeing Jasper's eyes are Red!? I look at them and discover that it's no longer Maria next to him. It's VICTORIA. "Mom?" I frown. I hear her whisper. It switches from Maria to Victoria "Jasper...I need you to do something for me....kill....her..." My eyes go wide. " Jasper ..don't!" I plead. He bares his fangs and attacks me.

I jump screaming sweat dripping down my face. "Alaska!?" I look around realizing I'm in bed. It's almost daylight. Jasper looks at me. My fear is replaced with a wave of calm. I hug him tight. It was just a nightmare.... I cling to him for dear life. Adia wimpers and lays closer to me. Jasper soothes me rubbing my head placing kisses along my face. "It was a nightmare. Your okay..." He kissed my forehead. " But it wasn't...it was real!" I cried. It was real .....My heart was racing! "It was a dream love..Go back to sleep." I cuddled next to him petting Adia letting her know I was okay. Was that really a nightmare or was it the truth?

SEATTLE – UNDER A BRIDGE – NIGHT

It's dark. Riley appears in the shadows dragging by the collar a barely conscious, athletic, young man. Riley effortlessly pulls his weight behind him as he traverses the long stretch of the underpass. Riley releases him, he drops hard to the ground. Victoria appears yanking his head to the side to expose his neck. She smiles whispering to him before sinking her fangs into his neck. "Welcome to the army."  Screams fill the air as she turns him.