Baseball⚾

News had spread fast about Bella and Edward like a wildfire. No one believed that Edward Cullen had finally started dating let alone his girlfriend being the new girl.

While School was going great for me along with my relationship with Jasper. Today we were playing baseball, and this was my first-time playing. I adjusted my baseball cap and got out the car. Jasper was practicing his swings. He smiled at me setting the bat down. I went over giving him a kiss. "Get a home run for me babe." He smirked. "Yes ma'am." I sat in the grass while he did more practice hits. Edward pulled up in his jeep parking by the trees. I turned around and smiled. "Babe, help me up." I held my hands out to Jasper. He chuckled and come over to me grabbing my hands pulling me up. I went over to Bella and hugged her. "Hey girly." I smiled. It had been a week since I last saw her. We walked together to the base talking and catching up. Esme smiles at us hugging Bella. "Good thing your here. We need an empire." Emmett chuckles walking past. "She thinks we cheat..." Esme chuckles at him. "I know you cheat." Bella looks at me. "You're not playing?" I shake my head. "No, I'm just watching for right now." Thunder cracks. "It's time" Alice smiles.

Everyone gets in place. I hang on Jasper's arm watching. Rosalie is first to hit. Alice throws the ball, and she hits it making a loud boom noise. Rose takes off while Edward goes for the ball. Jasper spins the bat trying to be cool. I giggle nudging him. He pulls me into him draping one arm around my neck holding me close. The ball goes into the forest and Edward runs after it. Before Rose can reach home Edward throws the ball. Rose slides as Esme tags her. They look at Bella. "Yer out." Bella smiles. Rose meets her eyes and growls as she stands. " Come on babe! It's just a game!" Emmett yells at her. Rose backs away upset.

Next is Carlisle. He hits the ball sending it flying. Edward and Emmett go after it colliding. They laugh play fighting. I chuckle watching ad Carlisle makes a homerun while those two are still play fighting.

Next is Jasper. He kisses me before heading up to base. "Good luck kiss" he whispers. "Hit it babe!" I cheer with a smile. He hits it and takes off. Emmett goes for it climbing a tree and throwing it. Jasper is safe on first base. I clap giving him a thumbs up.

The game keeps going for the next ten minutes. Alice goes to throw the ball and freezes. "Stop!" She yells. She looks around her eyes wide. "They're coming, fast." Jasper comes to my side protective. Edward by Bella. "You said they left the country!" Rosalie hissed. "They did! They must have heard us playing..." Alice explains. "Put your hair down." Edward tells Bella. "Do the same Alaska." Jasper whispers to me. I take my hair out of its ponytail letting it down. Rose looked at Bella up and down "Like that will help. I can smell them from across the field." She frowned crossing her arms. Jasper stays close to me holding my hand. Me and Bella share a worried look of fear. Out comes three vampires.

A red hair one, and blonde one, and.... I back away. Jasper frowns looking at me. "What's wrong? " He whispered. "That's him! The one who attacked me...Laurent." Jasper growls placing me behind him. "I believe this belongs to you." Laurent turns throwing the ball to Carlisle. "Thank you" Carlisle nods with a smile. " I am Laurent, this is James, and Victoria." He introduced them. He looked at our family with a wicked grin. "Could you use three more players?" He asks. I bit my lip nervous. A wave of calm hits me. "Thanks" I whispered to him. He stayed in position not moving a inch from me.

"Sure, a few of us were leaving." Carlisle grins. Jasper grabs my hand and pulls me. "Snowflake?" I hear and cling to Jasper for life. Jasper turns and hisses at him. "No! Stand down!" Victoria pushes him. She looks at me with wide eyes. "Babe?" James questions her. "Can't you see it?" Victoria tells them. She takes a step towards me and Jasper hisses. "I will break you in half!" Victoria growls towards him. "I know she's your mate but she's, my daughter." I froze at her words. "No, my parents said my birth parents were killed...by bears..." I said stepping backward away from her.