Extra

Alaska and Bella still appears to be dead, the Cullen's bathe and dress them in fresh clothes. Edward frowns " They shouldn't be this still. " Jasper looks at Alaska and her peaceful face. "It's the morphine." Carlisle tells them. Edward sighed "Maybe we were too late."  Carlisle looks towards the girls. "No, Edward. Listen to their heart."  We see there hair slowly thicken, there body filling out and healing, we see flashbacks of there life all the way to her parents finding her.

And then there eyes open revealing bright red eyes.

Far away....

A girl brings the three Volturi a message on a silver platter, Aro takes the message. Aro grins reading it " Oh, its from Carlisle. Which is spelt with and S, sweet Bianca. "He motions for his guards who appear beside Bianca. Aro reads the message. "He's added two new members to his coven." Marcus sighs " Ah." Caius makes a face " Increasing his power." Suddenly Aro's guards drag Bianca away as she screams. Aro grins heading back to his seat " First it's the spelling, then the grammar. "He hands the message to Marcus and sits down. Marcus smiles " At least our dispute with the Cullens is over." Aro chuckles " Over?" Marcus nods "Mmm.'' Aro grins "Goodness, no. Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of a mere human. " Caius frowns " And what might it be?" Aro looks at his brother's " Why, brother, I thought you understood. They have something I want."