Graduation

"Alaska!" I groaned pulling my covers over my head.  "Alice go away!" I growled. Last night was horrible for me, nothing but Jasper was on my mine. He never came to me....I thought he would return my ring and we would be fine but it never happened...She ripped my covers off. "Geez Alice!" I growled sitting up. Adia jumped on the bed licking my hand. "Shower and get dressed. Graduation only happens once!" she took Adia and left the room. I sighed and headed to the bathroom. My eyes were dark with running eyeliner. I sighed and got in the shower taking a fast one. The cold air hit me. I slipped on my black lace bra and underwear rewrapping the towel around me. I went out and saw Jasper in a chair. I felt my heart skip a beat. "Jasper, what are you doing here?" I asked going to the bed were my outfit was laid out.

 "Jasper, what are you doing here?" I asked going to the bed were my outfit was laid out

I grab my dress and dropped my towel. Bold move Alaska. I slipped my dress on. "You look beautiful.'' he whispered. I felt his hands on my waist. "No, Jasper." I frowned pushing him away. He sighed backing away. I sat on the bed putting my heels on. "Alaska, I'm suppose to be upset that you lied to me...Not guilty" I grab my earrings putting them in. "I said I was sorry for lying Jasper. Why can't you see it was a mistake! We were broken up when I dated him! " I go to my desk taking out a brush for my hair. "Your breaking my heart Jasper and we are together....at least I think we are.." I wiped the lone tear that manged to escape. I put my hair half up. I looked back in the mirror and saw Jasper looking at me. "Alaska, I love you with everything I am. I want to Marry you and have a family." He got on his knees and held both of my hands. "I don't want to argue anymore. I just want to put it behind us and move forward." he took his ring out his pocket  and slid it back on my finger. "This is yours. Even if you decide to not chose me this will always be yours." he kissed my hand softly. I sighed a small smile on my face. "For now on I promise to stay away from Embry. I only want you Jasper." I kissed him softly. I missed those cold lips of his. "Come on Ms.Cullen. We have a graduation to attend." He lifted me up making me squeal. "Jasper! I'm wearing a dress!" I giggled kissing him softly. He put me down careful to not break the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close. His hand slipped under my dress slowly moving to my bra. I giggled grabbing his hand breaking the kiss. "Not so fast Mr.Cullen." I smirked placing a finger on his lips. "Not until were Married." He sighed nipping my finger. "Hey!" I laugh pulling my hand back. He smirked at me. "Guys! Come on were gonna be late!" Alice yelled up to us. "Coming!" I yelled back grabbing my Cap and Gown from my bed. We went downstairs and I saw Alice with a camera. "Alice, No." I whined. She rolled her eyes pulling me outside. "It's for your parents since they can't make it. Now suck it up and smile!" I sighed and put the yellow gown on and cap. I looked so bad in this. It made me feel like a bottle of mustard or a yellow color crayon. I heard a laugh behind me and saw Edward. "Hey, Stay out my thoughts!" I pouted. "Sorry, it was just too funny" He went to his car. After a whole photo shoot we got to leave to the school.

Jessica was up on stage saying her speech. Jasper had his arm around me my head on his shoulder. "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up... Our answers were thing like astronaut, president... Or in my case, princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?! " Everyone hoots and hollers from the audience, I smile. Jessica's words sink  into me. "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love – a lot." I smile kissing Jasper's cheek. He hugs me closer. "Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent... " I walk to the school principal and shake his hand while receiving my diploma. Yay! No more school! Carlisle and Esme clap for me. Jasper winks at me. Jessica finish's her speech. " So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know."