Blood and Life

No one's pov

Jacob and the others gather in their wolf form communicating through their thoughts. 

Wolves: Jake! Embry! Jake! Embry! Jake! Embry!

 Paul: Is it true, Jacob?

 Quil: What will it be? 

Paul: It's growing fast.

 Leah: It's unnatural. 

Jared: Dangerous. 

Quil: Monstrosity. 

Paul: An abomination.

 Quil: On ourland. 

Jared: We can't allow it.

 Quil: We can't allow it. 

Paul: We can't allow it.

 Wolves: We can't allow it.

 Sam: We have to protect the tribe. What they've bred won't be able to control its thirst. Every human will be in danger. 

Jared: We're ready. 

Leah: No time to waste. 

Jacob: Now?

Sam: We must destroy it before it's born. 

Seth: You mean, kill them?

 Sam: Their choice affects us all.

 Jacob: Their human. Our protection applies to them. 

Leah: There dying anyway!

 Embry attacks Leah and they start fighting. Sam stops Embry and Leah from fighting.

Sam: We have real enemies to fight tonight.

 Jacob: Tonight? 

Sam: You will fight with us. 

Jacob: (Straining) I will not. I am the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else. 

Jacob takes off. Embry following him. After Jacob leaves the wolf pack now in his human form.

Embry's POV

I gripped the tree to try and hold my anger in. They were going to kill her! I would have never brought that vision to them if I knew they were going to kill her.... "Jake, what are we going to do?" I asked him. We heard a noise and turned.  Seth came down the hill "Don't worry. They're not following us."  Jacob frowned "What do you think you're doing here?" Seth smiled at us " I left Sam's pack." I patted his back " Go home, Seth." This kid didn't know what he was getting into. "I won't stand behind him."  Seth said firm " Oh, yes, you will. I'm not kidding. Get out of here." Jacob pushed. Seth frowned "ls that an order? Gonna make me bow down, too? "Jacob sighed defeated " I'm not ordering anyone. Look, I'm just going off on my own here, okay? Embry is his own person so I'm not telling him. But you....are a kid" Seth shrugged " Great, and I've got your guys back." Jacob growled " No, you don't. If Sam comes after them, are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?" I look at Seth wanting to hear his answer. I knew I would always protect Alaska. Even though she's married she was still my whole world. Seth went silent "If it's the right thing to do." Jacob stared at him. " Whatever. I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up. Do what you want." Jacob turns and leaves and Seth follows him. I walk behind Seth. "How cool is this? Three-man pack." I laugh " Three against the world." I add.  "You're getting on my nerves, guys." We laugh again. Jacob approaches Edward outside the Cullen house. 

Jacob: Get ready. They're coming for Bella and Alaska. 

Edward: They're not gonna touch them.