Birth

Bella is on the phone with Charlie. It makes me decide to call my parents. I head outside and sit on the porch swing.

 "Hello?"

 I smile at my mom's voice. 

"Hey mom." I play with my hands. 

"How's the trip love?"

 I sigh "It was good...I caught a bug so I'm taking a break." 

"Well, you sound better sweetheart"

 " I am. I feel much better. So is Bella. We happen to catch the same bug."

 "This whole thing must've put a kink in the honeymoon, huh?"

I smile at my dad's voice.

 "You could say that. "

"How's married life treating you snowflake? Jasper still treating you good?''

 ''Of course dad."

 "When you feel better how about  coming home for a visit, we miss you snowflake? "

I wipe a fallen tear.

"I miss you guys too. But...."

I swallow back a sob

"Okay, Dad, Mom, I don't want you to freak out, but I'm going to a medical center in Hawaii." 

"What?  What are you... You said you were better Alaska. "

 "I am. It just to help speed up the healing."

"No, Alaska. Were on are way. No."

 I bit my nails. " No. It's really more of a spa. And I'm sure that I'd be better by the time you got there anyway. "

"Snowflake... I don't know. "

"Guys, don't come. And picture me healthy, like I'm sitting on the couch with you, playing with Adia or singing something."

 "You want us to visualize? "

"They say that it helps. Just picture me like that. Like I was. It'll make me feel better about this. " A few more tears come out my eyes.

"Guys, I got to go, okay?"

 "Okay sweetheart. We love you..."

"I love you guys too.."

I hang up and let the tears fall....God, I missed them all. I hated lying to them. "Alaska?" I wiped my tears quickly and looked at jasper. He handed me my cup.  "Thanks babe." I smiled giving him a kiss. He sat besides me. " I'm sorry I've been so angry. " I rub his leg " I would be, too. Its okay." I take a sip. I feel a tiny kick and smile. "Give me your hand." He hands it to me and I place it on my belly and take another drink. I feel more kicks. Jasper smiles at me rubbing my belly. "I've left you alone in this." I smile "Marriage." I giggle. "Well, they say the first year is the hardest." we laugh together. Edward comes out. "Sorry to interrupt, but me and Bella found out I can hear the babies thoughts." I grin. "That's amazing!" He smiles for the first time this month. "Would you like me to try you?" he asks. I nod. He puts his hand on my stomach. "I just need you to say something." I grinned. "Like what?" Edward smiles. "Edward, what's did you hear?" I asked excited. "They like the sound of your voice. They want you to know its cramped in there." i giggle. "Sorry loves. It wont be cramped for long."Edward smiles at Jasper " It's so strange. I thought they were like us, but there not. There like them. Good and pure." I hug Jasper. " I love you so much." I whisper to my belly. " What do you hear now? " I ask."They love you, Alaska." I smile "Oh, my gosh. " I start to cry with happiness as Edward leaves. Jasper kisses my stomach. This was a moment I would always remember....This was our little family....