Chapter 48 [final]

[ author's note: this chapter is rated 18. please skip if you're not comfortable. ]

"I want to have a kid."

With that, Youngdae sprayed out the water from her mouth on Seungyoun's brand new suit that he recently bought like a fountain. It cost a fortune. Youngdae wiped her mouth with a tissue and immediately stood up to clean the mess she made on Seungyoun. They were having a date in a restaurant and luckily there was no one else sitting close or it would be embarrassing.

"I asked for a child. Not water."

"That was too sudden!" Blood rushed up to her face, making her looking like a living red apple. Her hands trembled a little as she tried clean the mess on him. Seungyoun grabbed her hands, taking the tissue from her as he deliberately caressed her hands using his thumbs.

"s-such a shameless act!" Youngdae pulled her hands away as she went back to her sit, facing Seungyoun who was smiling a little.

Youngdae tried to brush away all her perverted thoughts

I am not a pervert!

She took a big bite from the steak, leaving a small stain at the edge of her lips.

"We are married. It's normal for me to ask for it, right?"

Youngdae didn't really want to hear anything as she was still ashamed, thinking of the procedure that needs to be done in order to have a child.

She nodded her head in agreement, subconsciously.

"Oh." Seungyoun leaned back, impressed.

"Then, let's do it."

"Yeah."

"HUH?"

Youngdae dropped her fork on her plate, creating a very unpleasant sound.

"You really love twisting everything don't you?" Seungyoun shook his head, frowning. "Don't you trust me?"

Youngdae's heart sank when she looked at his sad face. Of course she wanted to have a child with him. However, it would be better if it happen without plans since she was very shy to talk about it.

Now that her husband was no longer smiling and talking, she felt like throwing herself out from the window and fell into the trash or something because it seemed like she belonged there.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all." Youngdae awkwardly smiled.

"A-as you can see, I am not refusing."

Seungyoun looked up quickly, his eyes were huge and very sparkly. His eyes diverted to the edge of her lips, noticing the stain.

He went up from his sit, leaning forward as he softly grabbed her chin. He gave her lips a quick peck before licking the corner. Youngdae clenched her skirt, heart beating abnormally fast.

"Would you mind giving some reaction?" Seungyoun's eyebrows twitched.

"We are in a restaurant!" Youngdae pushed his face away, once again pissing off the male. He didn't sit down and stood in front of her for a few seconds before finishing his wine, as well as Youngdae's.

"Excuse m-"

"Let's go."

Seungyoun left first. Youngdae stared at her unfinished steak and immediately cut a small portion from it, having her last bite since she felt bad about it.

Once she left the restaurant, Seungyoun's car was already right in front of her. She stumbled a little when she was walking towards the car.

Mom, I'm scared