Chapter 15

It was their wedding day. The place was filled with a lot of people. From Youngdae's side, her whole family came, obviously ㅡ all of her friends, and some of her family's closest ones including Jaebum. He was sitting with Mrs. Hwang. To be honest, he was sad. He was supposed to be her groom but his foolish act ruined everything.

On Seungyoun's side, besides his huge amount of family members, he had invited everyone from the company as well. His clients came too, including the ones coming from foreign countries such as China, Japan and Canada. Truth to be said, the people who came were mostly because of Seungyoun. Youngdae had no idea that it would be this many.

And suddenly, there's Yuri and her family too. She didn't seem to be enjoying being there. She was judging every little thing she saw including the theme. Mrs.Cho and Mrs.Hwang chose to have a garden theme for their children's wedding.

Youngdae was in a room, getting her face done by a makeup artist, Lea, who was also pretty well-known by the community. Her heart was beating rapidly ever since she woke up on that day. She chose not to look at the mirror because her looks made her even nervous than she already was. She wasn't in her dress yet since they were afraid if she or the makeup artist spill something on it. It would be a total disastrophe.

Right when her makeup was done, Lea couldn't stop saying this kind of mantra, "oh! You're about to steal everyone's heart down there." Youngdae smiled, not knowing how she looked like yet and still choosing not to see herself yet. She was afraid if she ended up throwing up due to her anxiety.

Her hair was done perfectly as well. She had a slight curl, long dark brown hair. It was simple but very pretty. Heeju was so surprised to see her friend. Her eyes were all wet but managed to prevent herself from crying out or Youngdae will cry too.

"Youngdae, can I marry you instead?" Heeju jokingly said.

"I'm sorry, but I'm totally into Mr.Cho." Youngdae joked. They laughed and proceed with the dress they bought.

There were a few women came to help her with the dress. It was hard at first but after what it felt like, 10 minutes, she was all done from head to toe. Her heels were good enough to make her a little taller from being 165 to 170 centimeters. She was much shorter than Seungyoun who's 18 cm taller than her, without her heels on. She didn't want to look too tiny next to him.

Youngdae was trembling once they made it downstairs. Her father was already waiting in front of a closed door. Her father looked at her, not being able to utter a single word. Then, tears started to fell from his cheeks. Youngdae tried to contain herself not to burst out or she'll ruin her makeup even though they're waterproof. Nobody wants to look like a puffed fish on their wedding, right?

He hugged his daughter tight, giving a quick peck on her forehead. "We are so proud of you, Youngdae." Youngdae nodded her head and held her father hands tightly.

"You'll be a Cho, less than an hour but remember that you will always be my Hwang Youngdae." Mr. Hwang said,smiling.

"I will always be your Hwang Youngdae, father." Youngdae said.

"Are you guys ready? the door will be opened. You guys had to walk passing everyone. Seungyoun and the priest will be at the end." A male said. Youngdae took a deep breathe and nodded her head.

Oh man.

Shit, can I run away?

The bright light from the outside welcomed both Youngdae and her father. Once they stepped out, she could hear everyone whispering, impressed with the bride. She was embarrassed with all the compliments, hope that those words won't make her slip on the floor and create a bitter memory.