Chapter 16

"Do you want anything? I'm ordering some foods." Youngdae asked the boy who was all busy playing with a video game on his phone. Seungyoun called his younger brother to accompany Youngdae for a while once he get back from school since Seungyoun will be away for work till midnight and might as well leave his wife alone for the whole day.

Dohyon first objected by creating a number of excuses, such as the fact that he had a tonne of schoolwork to do and that Seungyoun's residence was quite a distance from the Chos' house. But he had an agreement with his older brother. His favourite dishes, such as chicken feet and ramen, will be purchased by Seungyoun. He was powerless to reject that.

"Fried chicken, cola, kimchi ramen, and cheese tteokboki would be it." Youngdae's mouth fell open. When Seungyoun mentioned that Dohyon's favourite thing in the world is food, he wasn't joking. His love for food is deeper than the sea.

Youngdae selected spicy ramen and a cola for herself after tapping on the menu items that Dohyon wanted. Youngdae wanted to cook, but she realised that she wasn't very good at it. Dohyon was also present, and if the boy found out about it, he will tease her for the rest of her life.

Youngdae placed her phone on the table and turned on the TV after placing their orders. When it was switched on, the volume was immediately set to the maximum, which startled both of them. Dohyon rubbed his chest while groaning. You nearly killed me,

"Sorry, sorry." Youngdae mumbled. There was nothing so interesting to watch so Youngdae turned of the tv again. Dohyon noticed that she was getting bored so he started a conversation.

"Are you bored?" He asked, fingers tapping everywhere on his screen and his eyebrows were furrowed. He was playing that shooting game again.

"Yes. Our orders will arrive in 30 minutes." She replied.

"I want to talk with you." He said, finally looking up. It looked like he had finished his game.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Do you love my brother?"

That's a one hard question, boy.

It was neither yes nor no. She didn't love him but a part of her did. Not romantically but maybe she grew some kind of feelings that caused her to care for him. It was hard to describe. Youngdae didn't know how exactly to express herself in words. She did show some affections toward Seungyoun but it wasn't really what they call love.

What Dohyon asked might sound easy and simple for a married couple or any lovers but in her case, no.

"Yes I do."  She was not even sure if that's a lie or no.

"Truly? like, deeply?" This time, Dohyon put his phone next to Youngdae's. It looked like he really wanted to talk. "Of course. Why are you asking such questions?"

Dohyon sighed, changing his gaze to the black tv screen. "Why do you have to lie to me?"

Youngdae was clearly taken with his words. She was puzzled but at the same time afraid to ask for the meaning. Risky move.

"I know everything."

Youngdae was getting cold sweats. Her heart was beating rapidly. It had only been like 4 days after the wedding and they're already getting caught?

"What is it, Dohyon?" One of her plan was to remain silent but that made everything even worse so she decided to talk and make things up if he ask her another questions.

Dohyon didn't say anything but his expression said it all. He was unsatisfied and looking upset. His adorable baby face was also gone. At this point, he looked slightly similar to an angry Cho Seungyoun except that Dohyon was the younger version.