Chapter 46

Youngdae had no idea what to do. Her life was getting better everyday and having a great and healthy relationship with Seungyoun made everything even better. However, staying in the house almost everyday was tiring to her. She preferred going out to work as well, like Seungyoun. He obviously could afford a very great life to sustain their living but it felt like she's trapped in the house like a bird inside the cage. Seungyoun told her that she can go outside and treat herself whatever she wanted but it's not something she can do everyday. She wanted to go out and do something beneficial, like going out to work.

She texted her friends and asked them if they could help her to look for a part-time job. They suggested her to work at a cafe as a waitress. "Not bad, but he won't agree."

She put aside her phone and sighed, desperate to do something else. She was distracted when the house bell rang. It was only 2 in the evening, Seungyoun wasn't supposed to go home yet. She got up from the sofa and took a small run towards the door.

"Welcome ho-"

The person who she was expecting to be standing in front of her was not there. Instead, her stomach twisted as she stared at a woman in her casual outfit, looking right into her soul. Youngdae knew something wasn't right. Sora looked different than usual. Her eyes were filled with anger. Whatever it was, Youngdae was ready.

"Oh." Youngdae said, contemplating to let the other woman in or just leave her outside.

"So, would you let me in?"

Youngdae stepped aside, letting the woman in. Sora casually walked to the sofa, landing her butt as if it was her house. Youngdae was a bit bitter about it and the attitude reminded her of Yuri when she first met her.

"What brings you here?" Youngdae asked, sitting across Sora.

"Seungyoun." She replied shortly. "Seungyoun is the reason why I'm here."

"What about him?"

"It's all because of you." Sora gritted her teeth, her jaw was getting painful.

"Hm, I don't remember doing anything wrong." Youngdae knew her response would upset Sora but at that point she couldn't care less. She wanted to know what caused Sora to come over her place, looking like she was about to burn the entire house.

"I don't know what he sees in you." Sora looked up, controlling her breathe.

"Same, honestly. But I'm thankful." Youngdae smiled.

"Did you threaten him or something? I don't understand why is he so into you!" Sora raised up her voice.

"What a shame. It's not your place to say that." Youngdae sighed, massaging her temples.

"Before you lost your memories, I could feel that he liked me. He had desire for me. I could feel it. He even treated me well in this house, in front of his wife." Sora smirked. Youngdae's heart sank. The flashbacks of it hurted her feelings but she knew Seungyoun never meant anything. She knew he loves her. Sora was just an assistant. She's the only one who's feeling it.

"I remember you looking like a sad bitch when he asked you to cook for us. I was so satisfied. Sorry that you don't remember that. I'm just trying to point out his feelings for me." Sora clenched her fist. Youngdae was taken aback from her words but not enough to let her down.

"You're sick. That's why he's nice to you. He wouldn't be by your side if you're just fine." Sora kept on spitting such fiery words. It felt like hundreds of bullets just went through her heart, but it didn't stop beating.

"He would've leave you if you were not kidnapped. He would've leave you alone since he couldn't stand a weakling like you who got sad over su-"

"You're disgusting."

Sora shut her mouth almost immediately. She was threatened by Youngdae's word. Youngdae took a deep breath, trying to manage her emotions. Her legs were trembling and her palms turned cold.

Too much. Too much ridiculous words from Sora. It hurted her so bad. Maybe they're correct. She's a weakling. Seungyoun won't be with her from the beginning. She's the worse.

But she promised to take care of her marriage even if it is not meant to be forever. She would like to cherish every moment with him because every seconds she spent with him were precious.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" Youngdae said, looking straight to Sora.

"Claiming he loved you, when he bother zero shits about you." Youngdae smiled.

"Ah it's my turn." Youngdae gasped mockingly, causing Sora's blood to boil.

"Do you remember, when you were drunk and Seungyoun had to send you home?" Youngdae stood up, walking slowly back and forth in order to contain herself from her overwhelming emotions.

"And you forcefully kissed him because you were filled with lust and desire."

Sora tried to provoke but Youngdae cut her off, not letting the other side to win, yet.

"Didn't you learn enough? he was disgusted that he had to push you away." Youngdae chuckled.

"Oh, if he had the same desire as you I think you guys would've fucked in that car. But nothing happened, right?"

"Later on he came back home and I asked for a divorce but man didn't do anything and instead he begged me to stay. Sora, you're nothing."

"How did you kn-"

"I remember everything so don't even dare to say that I'm sick." Youngdae pointed her finger in front of Sora's face.

There we go. I spilled it. It's over.

"You are such a liar!" Sora stood up and slapped Youngdae hard on her face and yeah it felt like hell.

That hurts, ma'am.

"Wow congratulations on fooling Seungyoun because you wanted him to stay. Pathetic bitch!" Sora clapped her hands.

"Whatever it is, at least I know he loves me." Youngdae replied. Truth to be said, she messed up.

"And we are both bitches, but he chose a better bitch." Youngdae scoffed.

"You're so don-"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Sora quickly turned her head to see who was talking. Youngdae kept a straight face, not knowing what exactly she have done or said. She spilled everything to Sora and once she told Seungyoun that Youngdae didn't lost her memories it will be the endgame.

"S-Seungyoun!" Sora ran towards the man and tried to hug him but Seungyoun pushed her away quickly.

"Keep your words. It's over." Seungyoun said. Youngdae looked at him in fear, thinking that he was talking to her but he wasn't. It was for Sora.

"I have something to say! Youngdae didn't lo-"

"Take her." Seungyoun told his bodyguards. They grabbed her arms and tried to make her way out of the house with no force since she's a woman but Sora was putting so much energy that they had to do it forcefully.

"Seungyoun please!" Sora was finally out from the house as they tried to bring her out from the gate. Her screaming was loud enough. If they lived in a neighborhood, people around them would think that he kidnapped someone. Glad that his penthouse was placed in the middle of nowhere.

"Seungyoun!" Sora's voice was slowly fading away but it was still clear enough.

Youngdae was sweating. She was all focused with Sora's voice. She was scared. She told her everything. Something that only Youngdae was supposed to know until the right moment came.

"Seungyoun she remember everything! That bitch is a liar!"

Youngdae was supposed to pull him away and covered his ears so that he couldn't hear anything anymore but there they were, standing in the middle of the house, and Seungyoun definitely heard that.

Nothing turned out well, in the end.