Chapter 32

It's been nearly thirty minutes since Youngdae left the hotel. She was seeking for a new place to reside because she was worried Seungyoun would locate her since she stayed at a hotel close to his house.

She had received about a hundred phone calls and hundreds of text messages from both Jaebum and Seungyoun. She guessed that they were both looking for her right now.

She made the decision to leave the house since a divorce with Seungyoun would be the worst possible thing. She loved him, and the breakup was excruciatingly painful. As a result, she fled behind his back. Perhaps she needed some mental preparation time before everything come to an end. Yes, she wasn't planning on staying out his reach for too long.

It was 6 p.m., and the lane was deserted. She was looking for a convenient store where she could eat and rest before catching a cab back to her apartment. If Seungyoun goes there, she will just shut her door. She'll lock herself in her room if he breaks in. If he gets into her room, she'll hide somewhere, possibly under her bed. Whatever.

There was a car coming from her back as she noticed its sound. The car was red in colour and it seemed like the car was actually approaching her. As the car got closer, she could see Rowoon, smiling and waving at her.

"Damn, not now." She mumbled.

Rowoon stopped his car and went outside, walking toward Youngdae. He was wearing a black shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Hey, what are you doing here? with all these suitcase." He said, smirking at all the stuff she was holding with her two hands.

"None of your business." She said.

"Oh wow." Rowoon said. "Having a problem? let's go to my house. Taewon cooked something tonight." Rowoon offered.

"But Taewon hates me and it's all your fault. Don't act like nothing happened, Rowoon. You ruined my image!" She yelled.

"Calm down. I'll explain things to Taewon later. Now get inside, I'll bring you to my house." He smiled, motioned her to get inside his car.

"Taewon will definitely kill me." Youngdae said, walking fast to the car.

Rowoon sighed, looking at Youngdae who was currently placing all her bags inside the boot. He smiled, loving the sight.

"I'm worried that Taewon isn't the one who's gonna end you."

8:35 p.m., and they're still nowhere near Rowoon's house. Youngdae was uneasy, but she tried not to worry because Rowoon had assured her that their house was remote from the city. That's why they rarely visit Cho's. Youngdae forced herself to trust him, despite a tinge of remorse coursing through her veins. She was determined to reconcile with Taewon and clear up the misunderstanding. Even once everything was settled, she had no intention of being a close friend to Rowoon. He will always disgust her.

So why are you in a car with a guy who had touched you without your permission, Youngdae?

She felt the goosebumps and her pulse increased almost immediately. He wouldn't go far, right?

With that, she looked at her left and right. It's just forest with the never ending road. There were only two to three car passing by and honestly that's just too bad.

"Seriously, where are we?" Youngdae asked, gripping on the seatbelt.

"My house is near. Taewon texted me just now. She said she had prepared dinner for us."