Chapter 13

In a posh restaurant, Youngdae had a meal with Seungyoun and his family. He had recently purchased a white short dress for her, which she was wearing. When his parents were there at the family gathering, she thought it would be a little too sexy and too much to wear, but the man insisted and requested her to do so.

I need to show off my girl.

Naturally, Mrs. Cho commended her appearance and Seungyoun for picking the ideal rose for himself. They were unaware that Taewon and her husband were also present, though. Even though it didn't go with the elegant theme, if he had known from the beginning, he would have urged Youngdae to only wear her sweater and a pair of jeans.

Seungyoun was aware that Rowoon was casting sly glances in Youngdae's direction. He would surely hit him in the face if they weren't out in public with his parents, but he didn't want to start a scene. Additionally, because he is soon to get married and didn't want to ruin the exciting atmosphere.

Seungyoun's black suit looked fantastic. His hair was styled flawlessly. It's been Youngdae's go-to hairdo for the longest time. Seungyoun looked amazing with his forehead showing. Everyone in the restaurant was eyeing at him.

"I heard Youngdae is staying with you. Is that right?" Mr. Cho asked, taking a bite from his herb baked oysters.

"Yes." Seungyoun replied shortly, looking at Youngdae who was anxiously waiting for her order to arrive. Honestly, all these fancy concept was never her thing. She hardly understand what's written in the menu. She had no idea what kind of thing she ordered. She wanted to ask Seungyoun but she was embarrassed to do so. She was picturing an image of her food with a huge plate but had barely anything on it, exactly like a typical fancy food.

A few minutes later a waiter came and served her order.

"May I know what's the name again?" Youngdae whispered to Seungyoun who was still waiting for his order. Surprisingly for the woman, it was something out from her expectations. She'll be full tonight.

"That's Confit de canard." Seungyoun said.  "One of my favorite." He continued right away. His pronunciation was also perfect.

"Is this chicken?"

"Duck."

"Dㅡduck?!" Youngdae accidentally said it out loud which caught all of their attention. Dohyon laughed and soon choked on his beef steak. "That's karma, kid." Seungyoun said and Dohyon shot him a glare as he took a glass. Mrs. Cho slapped his hand right away.

"I need to drink!"

"That's a red wine you little rascal!" Mrs. Cho said. Youngdae chuckled at her words. She didn't expect such an elegant woman to spit out those words.

A couple of minute later, Seungyoun's order came and it looked much appealing to Youngdae. Her duck was also looking great but she had never eaten a duck before. It was her first try and she felt bad since ducks are cute. Her father has a farm and they raised ducks as well.

"Sorry I gotta eat your species, Mr. Donald Duck." Youngdae mumbled to herself.

"What?" Seungyoun heard her but couldn't catch her words.

"Nothing." She simply replied. "What's that?" Youngdae continued.

"Bouillabaisse."

"Is that a duck too?"

Seungyoun laughed at her, almost hitting his glass of white wine. Apparently, if you make fun of her, you'll get something bad in return so Seungyoun immediately shut his mouth, not wanting to break anything.

"Not a duck. It's a fish stew." Seungyoun explained and Youngdae nodded her head. Should I start studying all these foods?

All of them were silenced as they eat their food. Youngdae's confit de canard tasted good after all. She enjoyed eating it even though she was pretty worried since it cost kinda expensive. Obviously. Everything in the menu were crazy.