Chapter 35

It was all silence that can be heard inside the car. The 16 years old boy was sitting alone at the passenger sit, leaving the front sits for his older brother.

Seungyoun insisted on going back to rest at his house but both Youngdae's parents and his forced him to do so. He hadn't gotten his shower yet, he didn't sleep for almost 2 days. There were dark circles around his eyes.

Dohyon pitied his brother so he decided to go along with Seungyoun. The older male didn't say anything about it, though.

Seungyoun rubbed his face using his palm. He took a deep breath before starting the engine, finally leaving the hospital's parking lot.

Dohyon stared at his brother. He had never seen him looking miserable from head to toe before. Seungyoun was always neat and cool until today. His hair wasn't styled, because he didn't have to. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes were still red and swollen from all the crying.

He doesn't have to go for this far if this marriage isn't real.

Even if he did it out of guilt and pity for her, but what's up with those swollen eyes? the immense menacing aura around him when he beat Rowoon brutally? I swear he looked like he did it with an intention to kill.

As soon as they arrived at the penthouse, Mrs.Song, one of Seungyoun's maid stood anxiously at the door. She might've heard about the accident.

Seungyoun went inside without saying anything. Dohyon bowed to the woman, not sure what should he do next.

"Sir Dohyon, is Mrs.Cho alright?"

"Uh, there's no need to call me that. Just Dohyon, please." Dohyon smiled awkwardly. "Youngdae is still in the critical unit."

"Oh God. I hope she's going to be fine." Mrs. Song said, looking down at the floor.

"Let's pray for the best."

After taking a shower, Seungyoun sat at the edge of his bed. He was thinking about a lot of things. He wished that everything is just a nightmare and he'll woke up with Youngdae busy preparing her pancakes.

But it was reality. Youngdae was in the ICU and he's in his room.

"From Youngdae."

Seungyoun took the paper that he put on his bed before taking a shower. He was afraid to read it but he missed her a lot. He also couldn't help but to feel the curiousity eating him up as he kept the letter with him.

He unfolded the paper. His palms ran cold as he saw a long paragraph of Youngdae's writing.

To the man I really really really like,

Seungyoun smiled. He could even hear her voice inside his head.

If you're reading this then I must've left you already. Are you mad about it? please don't. I'm scared of you :(

I wrote this letter in my hotel room. We had a fight before. haha, so childish. I will hand this letter to Jaebum later. I'm sorry that it has to be him but I'm meeting him again. I promised to treat him beef burger

The reason why I'm writing this is because I would like to say everything to you, in case I couldn't make it to see you again

I might be an ass sometimes, I didn't listen to your explaination (you didn't listen to me either) I'm sorry. I am also sorry that I ruined the whole plan. It should be smooth and clean if I didn't fall for you in the very first place. I won't get hurt.

If you're wondering since when do I start to catch some feelings on you, I would say.... since I moved in? yeah... sorry...

You were sweet to me, you treated me like a princess, you protected me, you stood for me, you were there when I lose myself. When I lose hope. There I noticed that you're a great man. So I kinda fall, deep into your heart

but your heart pushed me away ahaha

Let me tell you, Seungyoun. You're very good looking. It's so unreal. Have you look into the mirror??? did you see yourself??? look at those features. Damn son.

And that's why girls are chasing for you. You're nice, kind, cool, freaking gorgeous, rich, literally ALMOST perfect. Fortunate to you, unfortunate for me because I'm your wife.

Why did you let yourself getting kissed by sora? and why did she kissed you? she likes you? am I right?

Do you like her?

However, I am still thankful. I am thankful for having you in my life. You brought happiness to me even if it was temporary. I really appreciate your existence.

Jaebum is a great guy but you, you are different.

Your presence brings joy for me. I really love being around you. I appreciate every single moment we spent together. Thank you for choosing me out of anybody else from the cafe... it was crazy. Although you're a bit creepy.

I'm sorry I had to run away because honestly I couldn't imagine us, leaving each other or you leaving me haha it's sucks. this is what happens when the plan is ruined

But I promise, the time will come. I'll move on from you. I'm sorry for being a self-centred woman

I love you, let's see each other again.

Till next time, bub!

-Hwang Youngdae.

°

WHAT THE HELL