Chapter 6

"So, both of you have been together for 5 months now." Mrs. Cho said, looking both at her son and Youngdae. "Yes." Youngdae replied. She was nervous as all the attention was still on her.

"I've known her for 3 years now and we just started dating." Seungyoun lied. Youngdae make sure that she remember all of the details given so that they won't be caught of lying in the future. "I've decided to make her the woman of my life since I think I know her too well now." The male said, giving a look at Youngdae. His parents nodded their head as they both sat there quietly.

"They did something sexy in Seungyoun's dressing room just now." Seungyoun immediately throw a cookie to his younger brother, Dohyon who was now laughing uncontrollably on the leather couch.

Mr. Cho quickly looked at Seungyoun who was trying to avoid all the gazes and so did Youngdae. If she actually knew who Dohyon was she would've throw all of the cookies including the plates on him.

"Dohyon, you cannot interfere." Their mother said and gave flirty wink to Youngdae.

"Alright, we're leaving." Seungyoun said, standing up as he grabbed Youngdae's hand with him. "Already?" his father asked.

"Yeah I need to send her home soon." Seungyoun said.

His whole family followed them until the front door. Youngdae bid them a goodbye before entering Seungyoun's car. Seungyoun quickly went inside, turning on the engine and speed up without saying anything to his family.

"I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable. My brother is kind of rude."

"It's really nothing. He's still young." Youngdae reassured.

Seungyoun nodded his head and drove to Seoul's well-known mall. It was huge and obviously, there were a lot of people inside along with foreigners.

Youngdae and Jaebum used to go to the mall together, which was terrible to recall. Since they both enjoyed reading, they spent the most of their free time playing in the arcade or the book store. Jaebum would also buy her a new dress, despite the fact that he lacked the funds to do so. That's what makes him so remarkable. Anything he could do to keep her content and elevate her to the top.

She found it extremely difficult to accept that he had cheated because of this. That came as a complete surprise. He looked like he was playing some crazy pranks on her. However, things took place. Even if she didn't want to, she had to let him go. She yearned to embrace him and patch things up from the bottom of her heart.

The man driving next to her caught her calm gaze. He's a great man. She was able to clearly observe that. Perhaps getting married to Seungyoun will improve her life even more or teach her a valuable lesson. It's a good thing that they didn't fall in love because that wasn't how things were going to go.

Seungyoun sighed with satisfaction as he lined up the car flawlessly. His phone vibrated abruptly, signalling a call for him. She noticed that Seungyoun didn't look like he wanted to answer the call but did it nevertheless. Youngdae managed to take a quick glance at the caller ID, and she became immediately interested in the caller.

Cho Taewon.

Cho? that's probably his sister. She wasn't there just now.

"Oh you're back."

She pulled out her phone and browsed through her Instagram account because it didn't feel good to hear what they were discussing. Also, Jaebum had already been unfollowed and blocked from accessing her account.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want."

Youngdae stopped scrolling and took a glance before quickly looking at her phone again. Seungyoun appeared to be a little pissed.