Chapter 45

Seungyoun was greeted by a few employees as he entered the cafe. His straight, emotionless expression sent chills to the surrounding. It was neither loud or extremely quiet in the cafe, just average.

He ordered a cup of coffee and a vanilla muffin before going to an empty table which was a bit further from the people. The company's restaurant surely serve very great coffees.

After a few minutes, his orders arrived as well as Sora who was holding her purse. Her lipstick was extra red and it was a tad irritating to Seungyoun. She asked for Seungyoun's permission before landing her butt on the chair across Seungyoun. They were sitting facing each other.

"The meeting went well right?" She said, flipping her hair off her shoulder.

"Yeah."

Seungyoun took a small sip from the coffee that had a very strong taste. He loved it a lot.

Something went through his mind which caused him to fix his position, ready to ask a question.

"What are you up to lately?" He said, cutting his muffin into small pieces so that he can eat them easily.

"Nothing much. I'm focusing on my work." She said, smiling as sweet as she could. Later on, a waiter came to serve her tea.

When the waiter left, Seungyoun looked at her for once and unfortunately their eyes met. Somehow it brought up back all the memories when she kissed him, the starting point of the downhill of his relationship with Youngdae.

It saddened him. He didn't realise the amount of pain he was giving to Youngdae when all she seek for was love. A genuine one yet he took her for granted. For a woman that have been loving him for long, he thought that he should definitely return it back. His love grew and deepened.

"Are you okay, Mr.Cho?" Sora asked. He understood what she said and he caught up with it but he didn't plan on answering it.

"Maybe we can go back if you're feeling unwell." She said and once again her words did nothing.

"Mr.Cho I can help you."

Her hand made its way to his. Their skin were against each other and Seungyoun hate it. He hate how it felt. It's honestly very disgusting. He's married, have a wife he love the most yet Sora's out there trying to ruin it once more.

"Cut this crap out!" He said out loud, earning everyone's attention.

"Listen here carefully," He said.

"You're fired."

Gasps can be heard everywhere all over the place. Seungyoun stood up, walking in a fast pace towards the glass sliding door. Sora's legs were shaking and her heart sank.

She's not sure if she was angry or sad. Or maybe just both.

I have to chase him. I'll reach you, Seungyoun. I will reach up to you.

Seungyoun pushed the button of the elevator, getting ready as he knew that she was going to look for him.

"Mr.Cho!"

Seungyoun inhaled deeply, not wanting to go on rage. Not in front of his employees. He had to be professional and calm.

"M-mr. Cho are you joking? you're joking right?" Sora grabbed his arm and he pushed her away lightly. He was still nice enough considering that it's a woman.

"Mr.Cho please!"

The elevator was opened and Seungyoun went inside first. Sora was about to do the same thing but he stopped her immediately.

"If you want to talk, meet me in my office room."

Sora clenched her fist as she waited for the other one. As soon as she got inside, she pushed the button hardly and was noticed by her colleague.

"Hey are you-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Oh wow." The male said, moving slightly to the back with another female worker. Once Sora left, the two employees looked at each other.

"That was rude wasn't it."

"What can you expect from her?"

"Mr.Cho please!" Sora pleaded.

"How many time do I have to warn you, Sora?" Seungyoun dropped his pen on the table, standing up as he walked to the window.

"My feelings for you..." She said, almost crying. "I can't do anything."

"Then you anonymously texted my wife through her Instagram account, asking her to file a divorce?" Seungyoun chuckled.

"H-how-"

"You're trying to play with me aren't you?" He looked at her, his eyes were dark.

"Because I can't help it! I love you and that's that!" She yelled.

"I have a woman that I truly love, Sora and I can't afford losing her twice. Do you actually understand that?" Seungyoun raised his voice. Luckily, his room was soundproof so those who were outside can't hear them.

Sora gritted her teeth, annoyed by his words. Jealousy took over as she shoved herself to Seungyoun, hugging him tight. "I said, I love you."

"Where's your damn self respect?" He pushed her quickly and sighed deeply. Things should be done, he had to cut out her name from the company.

"I've said it. You're fired. Now leave."

Sora wanted to provoke but was stopped when Seungyoun shot her with a deep look. It used to look hot for her that she fell for it many times but now it wasn't it. He was clearly upset and she had to find another way.

"Thank you." She said, slowly walking to ther door.

Have a woman you truly love, huh?

Alright.

°

hello a few chaps to go and our journey will end. guess whos freaking sad

aLSO thank you for 60K AAAAAA