Chapter 22

In a restaurant, the two spouses and a youngster named Dohyon were having their meal together. Actually, having a dinner night together was Rowoon's idea. With the exception of Youngdae and Dohyon or Youngdae and Taewon, none of them were on extremely good terms. Maybe right now.

Dohyon didn't really feel like talking to his sister after she got married and moved to Australia without saying goodbye, and just like Seungyoun, he undoubtedly didn't like Rowoon. Seungyoun still had some issues with his sister. Dohyon and Seungyoun avoided speaking to one another after getting into a quarrel that Youngdae was unaware about. Also, definitely not Rowoon and Youngdae.

Taewon made repeated attempts to have a friendly conversation with Seungyoun, but it seemed like he was oblivious to everything she had to say. On the other hand, Rowoon was making a lot of effort to speak to Youngdae, who was already feeling uncomfortable. Dohyon approached Youngdae after seeing the situation and instantly struck up a conversation.

"What comes out first, egg or chicken?" Dohyon asked.

"Egg?" Youngdae replied.

"Wrong. Chicken."

"But without egg, there will be no chicken."

"and without chicken, there will be no egg." Dohyon defended. Youngdae rolled her eyes and continued eating her beef steak.

"How's your marriage so far, Youngdae?" Rowoon shot a question. He never talked with Youngdae in front of everyone. Seungyoun looked up at him and was ready to throw a punch in case he say something inappropriate.

"So far so good. It's really amazing." Youngdae smiled.

Then everything was silent once more. After finishing his meal, Dohyon took another dish that he had previously ordered for. He requested a mango pudding for himself. Youngdae wanted one too but was hesitant to do so in front of Seungyoun. She appeared to have a close relationship with the boy. It is clear that she spent a lot of time with him while Seungyoun was away.

"It's good. Should've ordered two." Dohyon whispered and Youngdae giggled. "What does it taste like?"

"Taste like mango, genius."

"Oh wow! That's very interesting." Youngdae replied sarcastically.

Dohyon then rolled his eyes. His right hand raised up a little as he called over the same waiter that took his order a while ago. Seungyoun, Taewon and Rowoon were all staring at him as if they wanted to know what Dohyon was doing.

"May I have another mango pudding please?" Dohyon asked politely. "Sure." The waiter said, walking away from their place.

"You really ordered another one." Seungyoun said.

"I ordered it for Youngdae."

"What?" Youngdae almost chocked on her banana smoothie.

Seungyoun glanced at his wife, who had been ignoring him ever since, and nodded his head. Even though he missed her warmth and tenderness, he was reluctant to hug her because he believed Youngdae was hating him.

Later on, a waitress came with a sweet smile on her face, serving the pudding. Youngdae didn't forget to thank her before she left. Youngdae shyly took a bite since everyone on the table was staring at her, anticipating a reaction.

"If I can marry foods, it'll be this." Dohyon joked.

Due to the intense stare coming from Seungyoun, Youngdae turned her head to the right and found him looking down at her pudding.

What a cutie.

"Do you want some?" Youngdae asked.

Seungyoun nodded his head, parting his lips a little. Youngdae blushed at the sight of the male next to him while Dohyon was rolling his eyes, Rowoon and Taewon were both busy with their phones.