Chapter 20

Chapter 20

-Wooooot! Shout out to all my fans who have been excited on the mythical being introduction. Thank you. And if some of you are annoyed by the fact that I made this non-realistic then I’m truly sorry…

BUT MY STORY IS BECOMING KICKASS IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF! Lol too much confidence… anyway! This goes out to Tori- my best friend since ninth grade dance class.

Anyway I know I hate when people put long shit in the beginning so I’m just gonna get on with it. Here ya go peeps.

--------

*Autumn’s POV*

“I’m so nervous! Why are you not nervous? You should be nervous leaf, you’re meeting the alpha! I haven’t even met the alpha. Guess we’re gonna meet him together ay? Oh god, what am I gonna wear? What should I say? Oh god what should I do with my hair-“and she kept going on and on. Wow, Lydia never shuts up. I’m not nervous at all. William told me not to be nervous or else his dad wouldn’t even think about me and William being together but will hasn’t even announced that he found his true mate. I sighed deeply and watched Lydia as she paced my room with her head in her hands, creating wrinkles on her perfect little forehead. William said that if a werewolf hadn’t found a soul mate before the age of nineteen then they would be given a year to pick a mate, but in the royal bloods the alpha picks the mate instead of picking it himself. Soul mates are more in love and are more loyal, protective of the other than regular mates. No royal blooded werewolf has had a soul mate in the last hundred years; that’s why William is so sure that Alpha will drop his arranged marriage; which is what I’m hoping for too. My phone went off and Lydia got to it before I could even move. She opened and read it aloud,

“Dress warm. –love will” she smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. She thought Will was gorgeous, and secretly so did I. I then smiled at her and she headed to my closet. “You’re wearing brown Jeggings and a black hoodie and I’ll wear blue shorts and a pink zip up.” She stated not even asking me, throwing the clothes over her shoulder at me, with precision. I grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out of the bathroom I had ten minutes to get myself together. I turned on my IPod and “Airplanes” by B.O.B ft. Hailey Williams [from Paramore] started playing. Secretly I don’t care about B.O.B I just like Hailey.

Lydia and I started singing along and dancing along. Lydia got all dolled up, curling her hair and putting on makeup. My plan was to show the Alpha who I truly was. I wear no makeup so I don’t look like I’m trying to hide something. I wear no makeup so he can see all my flaws. I will speak to him with respect and bow when he enters the room, and when he speaks to me I’ll look in his eyes, as will I when I answer. I slipped on my boots and Lydia finished caking on her face. I left my hair down to dry naturally, so again I could show the real me. I wanna be accepted, I wanna be with William Charles Alexander. I’m confident, I’m real, and I’m a hundred percent ready for anything he throws at me.

The doorbell downstairs rang and Lydia was already biting her nails, no good Lydia. I walked over and shut off my iPod, which was now on a different song. We walked down stairs as I glanced at a nervous Lydia.

“Calm down,” I whispered and she took a deep breath before we opened the door. There stood our boyfriends in black shorts and tank tops. I gave them an odd look which they both answered for me at the same time,

“We are really warm,” I smiled at them then looked at Lydia’s shorts and understood now. She smiled sheepishly and I headed toward the car.

“Autumn, we’re walking to Adam’s” William said with a swooning smile. I blushed and smiled back as I grabbed his left hand. He shook his head, “you must always hold my right hand, because when you hold my left it shows that we are just mates, but if you hold my right hand then its show that’s you’re my soul mate… but my dad says spiritual companion, because soul mates meet after every time they die, thus being reincarnated. At least that’s his theory,” he said making quotations marks with his fingers around theory. I giggled as I walked around to his right side and held his hand. I looked back and saw that Lydia was on Jay’s left side. Jay took notice of my move and smirked at me which I returned with sticking out my tongue. We reached Adams house and walked on his lawn, then made our way to the woods. I stopped in place and spoke aloud in a daze, “I can’t believe that I hadn’t put this together any sooner. When I first moved here I went out that night and found their meeting. Jay was there and I spoke to the Alpha. Alpha Alexander, yea that was it, and I told off Jenna, no wonder why she hates me so much. I had totally forgotten about this. Wow, I can’t believe I’m so stupid,” I mumbled the last part and looked up to see William looking at me with curiosity.