Chapter 27

Chapter 25

…. I think.

nope its 27!

lol

Announcement the Alpha Rana is not Lydia’s dad. You all are guessing it is and he isn’t.

Sorry. :/

__

William POV

“Wake up Will! It’s time to go!” I opened my eyes and saw Jay standing over top of me. I looked up at him and saw that it was nearly nine, according to the sun. I sat up and shook the grogginess from my head.

Autumn.

I frowned and stood quickly. Jay walked away as I got my things together and drank some water. I pulled out an energy bar and began to munch on it. I barely tasted it as my morning breath filled my mouth. I yawned and covered my mouth as I mounted my backpack. I looked around and saw everyone was up and gathered in to a huge group. I moved towards them and weaved in and out of people. Taking my time as I walked to the front of the pack; Jay, my father, and I were the leaders of the war. I spotted my father and Jay talking in hushed tones, but they stopped when I reached the front. They looked toward me and I nodded, no one wanted to truly fight today. Everyone was scared, everyone was worried.

We were scared because we all knew; some of us would be dying today.

__________________

Autumn POV

I feel it; it’s building inside of me. I feel like I just want to lash out at everything right now, to just stop this madness. The fear in me is long gone and I feel like I’m not myself anymore. I feel my body, but I’m not really here. The guest house that I’m in has a very modern style to it, grey and white flooring and white ceilings. Black couches and state-of-the-art appliances in the small kitchen. The loft bedroom upstairs is where I have been hiding away, trying to devise a plan. I can’t stand not being near William.

“Autumn, you still alive up there?” Chase calls up from the stairs. Chase Shelton… the guy that I thought was just a jerk turned out to be a vampire.

“Mmhmm.” I murmur, but I know he hears me. He always hears me. No matter what I do or where I go, he knows.

“Are you hungry?”

“Are you?” I asked with venom.

“Want to find out?” he called back up the stairs and I held my ground as I heard his light footsteps coming up the stairs. I stayed there, frozen in place. I was not scared of chase. I would not be scared of Chase Shelton. He reached the top of the stairs as I stood. He looked at me and examined every detail beyond the human eye. He took a few steps towards me and I didn’t move a muscle. He wanted to scare me, but that was the last thing I was going to allow him to do. I stood up tall and moved forward towards him.

It’s me or him.

Life against death.

“Bite me, Shelton.” 

___

Haha ;]

_______

Lydia POV

“They’re coming.” My alpha said to me. I looked up in to his eyes and my stomach dropped. He was excited for me to lead the war. My stomach does flips and on the inside I’m screaming and crying. I’m terrified for this war.

I’ve never been so scared. I look away from my alpha and head outside as it starts to rain.

The shadows appear in the woods and I smell them immediately. My alpha brought in back up. This was going to be an unfair war. All of the Shukla pack was going to die.

Why, you ask?

My alpha asked chase to bring in over thirty extra vampires.

I’m horrified, Jay is seriously going to die

__________

voteeeeeee commmennnntttt i love you guys!!