Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Thank you everyone you guys are wonderful people!

I was thinking whether or not to continue writing this instead of ending it because I feel that there is still so much left to the story! But I don’t know… do you guys feel the same way.?

Maybe I could keep going and enter it in the Watty Awards.

I’m [for sure] entering another story I just started for the Watty Awards 2011!

My other story is called California: The State for Vampire Hunters. So basically California is crawling with vampire hunters and you follow the main character Veronika Locke as she accepts a few new people in to her life and tries to escape California. Did I mention that she’s the only Pure blooded vampire left?... or so she thought. ;]

Contest ends on the first. Get you covers in please. Not many of you entered. But I need you guys!!!

If you didn’t read this ^^^^^^^^^^^ you need to.

REPEAT IF YOU DIDN’T READ WHATS ABOVE. READ IT!

Song of 25:

Turn it off by Paramore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmHI64iu8mU

_________________________

[A/N You guys aren’t gonna expect who Lydia really is!!]

Hmmm whos POV? Will or Autumn?

-nah I wanna keep you guessing… have fun ;]

William POV

I raced back to Adam’s house where everyone was assembling. 

‘Chill Will!’ I heard Jay day in my head and I growled. He stopped running and turned to face me quickly, catching me off guard, as I skidded to a stop. He growled at me, ‘At least you still have a mate, mine… I might never see her again. Yours… you’ll have her back in a few days or even hours.’

I sighed and knew that he was right. I need to stop being so negative!

‘Sorry,’ I replied to him, ‘I just feel really shitty.’ He bobbed his head and turned back to the north, where Adam’s house was and took off running. I ran after him and then ran alongside him. We paced ourselves and came out of a clearing to see Adam’s but we continued around to the back towards the clearing that we held our meetings in. I started to run faster gaining a few feet in front of Jay and he chuckled slightly. I was Beta, I was supposed to lead and tell the news. I broke the clearing as my father was asking around to see who gave the call, but when he saw me and Jay he knew. Jay and I changed back to our human forms, panting.

“What’s wrong Beta?” he asked with authority meaning don’t try to lie to me. I took a deep breath and stood up straight. His eyes shifted as he eyed Jay’s depressed face.

“Lydia is gone,” I breathed out, “She was the one the Rana Pack was after. Why? We don’t really know, but she supposedly ‘keeps the peace’ but I’m led to believe that Lydia was not the traitor and that the traitor is still among us-“