Chapter 23

Chapter 23 

Goes to: littlekittygirl 

For guessing the point of view. It was indeed chase shelton.  

Anyway. Only a few more chapters and then I'm ending it.  

So soak it up 

SO! im sorry guys but i changed the title because ive noticed that ive gone off track with the whole swimmer thing so i changed it to I'm the New Girl & He's the Werewolf Quarterback

please dont be mad xoxox

------------

William POV

I felt like something was off but I couldn't quite place it. I felt eerily cold. Which wasnt normal. Jay felt it too. Something was going to happen tonight. Whether it was with Lydia or Autumn we couldn't tell. Both were keeping secrets and both were unknown. I felt odd not knowing what was going on but i also had a random itch on the back of my neck sometimes. I thought back to when I woke up outside Chases' house. There was nothin wrong with me. I just had a slight blur. I watched Autumn as she bit at her stubs, that use to be finger nails. She was nervous and she's never nervous so something must be up.  

Something has to be up.

Autumn POV

Will keeps watching me I wonder if he's okay. He hasn't been okay since yesterday evening. He was starting to worry me. I bite at my nails and trip over the flat surface, immediately clutching my stomach for the impact. I don't hit the ground because Will still holds my hand.  

"You okay?" I nod and keep my hand on my stomach. He looks to my stomach and his forehead creases, "you feel sick?" I nod, 

"yeah, a little." I smiled sheepishly and looked at Lydia and Jay. They were talking telepathically and most likely about me. Lydia looks upset and Jay looks surprised with a little shock knitted in. At the same time they both turn and look at me. No not me. They look at my hand... The one that is on my stomach.

Jay POV

'Are you sure?' I asked Lydia. Lydias face was still a shocked expression.  

'yes! It's all the signs.' Lydia smiled and we both turned to eye Autumn. She was staring at us with wet pleading eyes. I stared at her belly and knew immediately. Just by the way her hand was protectively wrapped about her stomach.  

'She's pregnant!' Lydia screamed at me.  

'Oh boy, wait til Will finds out.' I said as Lydia walked up to Autumn and took her hand.  

"Don't worry," I heard Lydia whisper to Autumn as Will walked toward me.  

"hey what's up, man?"  

"nothin much,"  

If only you knew.

Autumn POV

'Your pregnant?' Lydia asked in my head. I nodded and she continued, 'are you goin to keep it? Are you gonna tell Will? You have to-' 

'Lydia, shut up. I'll tell him. Just not now. Not on this night. I want him to have fun.' 

I felt arms wrap around me, 

"Hey baby, if your not feeling good we can go home." 

I sighed, "I want you to have fun lovie." 

"But I want you to feel good and have fun too.". 

"and i want you to enjoy this get together." 

"god your stubborn, I can do this anytime babe-" 

"I want you to live, or in this case party, like you and I will die tomorrow." he shook his head and smiled. We entered Adams driveway and went toward the trees.  

"You'll never die while I'm around." I smiled.

Chase POV

"I want you to live, or in this case party, like you and I will die tomorrow," William smiled taking the words lightly, but he shouldn't take them lightly. She was still dying tonight. One way or another, I would make sure of it.  

They entered Adams driveway and came toward the trees where I hid.  

"You'll never die while I'm around." Autumn smiled, but didn't mean it. God those mutts were so stupid. I've had my girl on the inside for a while. Of course nobody knows that we have a tracker in her, nor that she is on our side. I laughed silently as they crept forward. When they disappeared I thought of Autumn. What if she really is pregnant? Alpha Rana might keep her alive then. Who knows. Alpha Rana loves children; he will wait for her to deliver the kid then kill her. Oh joy. He will be so pleased at my discovery.

Autumn POV

We walked in to the clearing and i found myself smiling. There were children playing and parents dancing. That's all I could think of. Parents dancing. Parents. Parent. Me. I have conceived Wills child and now I am to be a mom. How did I ever get this far? I feel the cramps in my sides, from my hips slowly, painfully growing wider. I grew cold and wished that I had brought a warmer jacket. Wills hand snaked into mine and we walked toward Alpha Alexander. 

"Hello Autumn," I bowed to respect my Alpha.  

"Hello," I nodded my head. He smiled a wrinkly smile at me and Will touched my stubs of nails. He flinched when one cut him. I looked away, shamefully, behind us and found a tree top sway slightly, but my sight couldn't pick up on it.  

I turned back around as I felt Will leave my hand. I watched him walk away with his father while I turned and was greeted and introduce in to a few people. I met a girl named Lucy. She was 14 and had a silver coat. I smiled at her frail perfect face. After she had left I wandered toward the woods edge where a tree stump was. I sat down and rubbed my stomach.  

"Hello Autumn! What a pleasant surprise! you're a werewolf too?" 

I turned and saw Chase.  

"You're a werewolf?" I was amazed. Was everyone in this town a werewolf?  

"Yeah, well Will asked me to come get you. He said he knew you weren't feeling good and wanted to take you home-"  

"Fine." I said getting up and following him through the trees. God everyone is really a freakin wolf around here. I can't believe this stuff.  

When we reached the front of Adams house I saw another girl. She was about six foot five and brown leafy hair. She sniffed the air and flinched. What's wrong with her? We approached her and she stared at me. 

"My name is Amy, I'm in the Rana pack." she smiled devilishly and I almost fainted. She's from the Rana pack? But how was she allowed here?! What is going on! She smirked at me and pulled out a dark rag.  

"Autumn, meet chloroform; it's a drug that will make you sleep." she pushed it to my face and I pushed it away.  

"I can't! Don't do it! I'm pregnant! Please don't!" I was near tears as Chase sighed.  

"I forgot you were preggo." chase looked at my stomach them to Amy.  

"Amy we can't. Let's just get her in the car and then our deal is done." she lowered the rag and looked at me.  

"What about the other girl, Lydia?" they wanted Lydia too!? What the hell is going on? This doesn't make any sense! I started to cry and I wrapped my hands around my belly protectively. The kid didn't even have toes yet and I was already worried about em.  

"Forget her for now. We have Autumn and the kid. That's all we need right now." she nodded and took off running to the trees. I turned back to eye Chase.  

"I'm sorry Autumn," but then he paused and laughed, "I take it back; I have no emotions so how can I feel bad right?" 

"what are you?" 

"I'm a vampire Autumn."

Do contest please  

Email at taylerrrify@yahoo.com 

Send me a cover you make for me and you can win your own character!!