Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Sorry guys ive had terrible writers block.. thanks for staying with me.

Vote if you want me to keep going with this story because im about to give up on it.

William POV

Alpha Rana stood and looked at his dead daughter; he looked tense, but not too upset over it. She probably didn’t wanna live the life she had with him anymore. I tried to not look at Lydia’s dead body as the alpha turned and faced me. He growled and jumped towards me but Jay jumped on him growling the loudest snarl I’ve ever heard from him. He ignored the alphas growls as he bit at his throat. Blood poured all over the grass, but I tried not to look at that either. I was running out of things to look at.

Autumn.

I turned and listened for her. I heard her breathing but I couldn’t hear her thoughts. I got worried as I took off running towards the house at the edge of the property, running from my pack and the Rana pack.

I got to the small cottage knocking down the door as I shifted in to my human form.

“Autumn!” I called, but my voice only echoed through the cottage. I shut my eyes and listened for her heartbeat. She was upstairs somewhere. I ran upstairs taking the steps two at a time. The stairs led up to a loft where Autumn was laying down on the floor. Her face was pale but it was her normal color. I walked over to her slowly, kneeling beside her and shook her gently.

“Autumn?” I murmured and she groggily opened her eyes. She smiled at me and I hugged her in to my chest.

“I missed you” she said groggily, her voice heavy. She was as close to me as she could get, but she continued to try to get closer. I chuckled in her hair and she shivered slightly.

“How did you end up on the floor, love?” she pulled away and looked at me. She had tears brimming in her eyes. As one escaped, I wiped it away.  “What’s wrong?”

“I challenged Chase and he bit me.” She paused, “But he said it was for my own good.” It made sense. Sure, I was mad but on the other side I knew what he was doing. He bit Autumn to stop her from changing in to her wolf form, because she would’ve killed our baby. I smiled and cuddled her in to me. “I’m pregnant.” She stated as she waited to hear my response. I chuckled,

“I know.” She laughed through her tears,

“Lydia told you?” I stiffened and she felt it. She pulled away from me and looked at my face. “What’s wrong? What happened?” her face started to become red again and her thoughts were getting smashed together.

“Baby, Lydia’s dead.” I watched her face as she bit her lip and she shut her eyes; hiding her pain away from me, but she broke. A sob escaped her lips and her eyes shot open to look at her hands. I pulled her in to me as she continued to cry. This is a day that would never be forgotten. I silently cried with Autumn until she fell asleep from exhaustion. I pulled her away from me and lifted her in to my arms. My lips kissed her forehead as I turned to walk down the stairs.

Chase actually had some sort of a soul.

Jay POV

She was gone. Every sense that I had in my broke when I realized I was mateless; I was loveless. The love of my life was gone. She was crushed to death! Who could want that! My bloodlust took over as I killed that monster. I ripped him apart piece by piece. His blood in my mouth tasted tart, but I ignored it. I could hear my pack telling me to stop, but no one really stopped me. I was so devastated by her death. She's really gone. I could feel my wolf wanting to run away, but he was quickly giving me back control. I fell to the muddy and bloody ground as I let out a scream. The pain was coursing through my chest as I shifted back in to human form. I thrashed in the mud as tears ran quickly down my face. I punched the ground as the mud formed around my fists. I screamed again in pain. Everything was gone, I had nothing to live for but my pack.

Lydia.

I screamed again as it turned in to a howl, my chest fell and rose quickly. The pain was seeping in to my bones and making me burn inside. I felt the tears slowing down on my face as Will returned to our group. I looked up and through my blurry eyes I saw Autumn asleep in his arms with tears spread over her cheeks. He must have told her. I looked at him and he looked really sad. One of the lead Rana guys stepped forward through the group and made his way to me. He put his hand down near my face and helped me up. At this point I couldn’t care whether I lived or died. My angel, the love of my life was gone.

i will update as soon as i get 23 votes but if i get 30 i will continue to write this story.

if not.. bye bye autumn falls