Chapter 18

Dedicated to iLOve2read

This is where the mythical world is introduced to autumn. I mean obviously since there were ghosts you didn’t think I’d leave out vampires and werewolves.

Get ready people. You’re in for a heck of a chapter.

*A week later*

They finally let me come home today, but here I was, sitting at the bottom of the stairs; I was trying to figure out how to get up them. I sighed and threw my crutches up the stairs. Then I pulled myself up the stairs one by one. After twenty minutes I had reached the sixth stair. I was too pissed off to hear the front door open. I punched the wall mumbling curses at it.

“Autumn?” I turned and saw Jay and Will. I sighed dramatically and threw my head back in to the wall with a thud. I continued until Jay spoke up,

“Hello? Earth to Autumn,” I smiled crookedly and looked at them sticking my tongue out.

“How long have you been sitting here?” William asked as I pulled myself up to the next stair. I had seventeen stairs so if my calculations were correct, I have nine left to go. I looked at the ground ashamed and grunted, hauling myself to the next one.

“Um… I sat on the first step for an hour and a half and I’ve been sitting on the sixth step for twenty so, yup. I’m getting there.” I tried to give a confident smile but jay laughed and Will looked upset while looking up the stairs.

“I’ll help,” William said as he moved toward me, I squirmed and he scowled at me. “Be good,” He whispered in my ear and my body broke out in goose bumps. Oh this boy. Why’d he have to be my knight in shining armor? I mean he was nicely sculpted and sweet but he’s a player, but he couldn’t be as bad as chase was. My eyebrows pulled together as I realized Will had carried me to my bed. He set me down easily and I already missed his heat. I looked at him and thought of when he kissed me. I looked down and then back to Will. Will bent down and leaned forward with his hand caressing my cheek, bout to kiss me.

A cough escaped someone’s throat and Will straightened up and backed away. I looked around and there was Jay with a terribly pained face.

*William’s POV*

Jay stood at the door with this terrible face. He looked so upset and pissed off, but he glared at me. I looked at him with a really pissed off expression and he motioned for me to come with him. I looked back to Autumn as she had her head down playing with her hands.

‘Poor baby’ I thought and jay scowled.

‘Shut up William’ I glared at him and smirked as I moved toward autumn, with Jay watching my every move. I pulled her chin up and she looked like she was playing innocent. I brushed my lips against hers and she sighed. I pulled away and smiled at her, she smiled back. Jay looked at me gob smacked.

We walked out of Autumn’s room and towards Lydia’s. When we entered Jay and Lydia exchanged a kiss, but then he looked back at me.

“You’re lucky you’re Beta William or your ass would be mine.” Lydia looked confused, and then she smirked. “Stop reading me Lydia! You know I hate when you do that.” Lydia smiled a dazzling smile and purred.

While I was in the hospital Jay and Lydia were spending a lot of time together because Jay had found out that Lydia was a werewolf too. Lydia use to belong to the Rana pack, but ran away and then found Autumns family, so Autumn took her in. Lydia was just a normal woman there in the pack. She wasn’t an alpha descendent or anything, she was just a maid. So there’s no reason as to why they couldn’t. So I had granted them it. They were now truly in love.  Jay was frustrated with me because Autumn is already mine, and he knows it. Lydia is laughing because Jay is so predictable.

We all started laughing for no reason when we heard autumn yell a curse. I was up and bolting toward her door in seconds, but nothing could prepare me for what I saw. I broke out laughing and jay and Lydia did too. Autumn had fallen off her bed but her legs were still on her bed with her head and shoulders on the floor. She looked really pissed. I smiled at her and she growled at me.

‘Potential werewolf’ Lydia said to me with a smirk.

‘Yup’ jay added, as we watched Autumn struggle.

‘Wait for it’ Lydia added ‘here it comes.’

“Will one of you stop fucking laughing and help me!?” I immediately went to her and helped her up. She looked at me gratefully and I smiled back.

“Autumn!” I turned to see jay with his arm around Lydia. Autumn looked at jay expectantly. “We have school tomorrow.” I heard Autumn sigh and I smiled. She’s so cute. I looked at jay.

‘Go away’ I told him and Lydia and they nodded with respect before making an exit. After they left I shut the door and walked over to autumn. I sat beside her, planning to tell her what I was. I looked up when I was ready to speak and she jumped on me, her lips meeting mine. I smiled in to the kiss and melted against her. Our bodies formed in to one as I rolled so I was on top of her. I trailed down her necks with kisses until I found her sweet spot. I’ll just leave a mark and explain later, I thought to myself. I felt her hands go in to my hair and my lips ran to her spot as I bit down, finally claiming her. She won’t turn in to a werewolf, unless she gets really angry or her wolf makes her.

----

i know its short but im updating again instead of having a huge filling chapter

-taylerrrify <3's you =]