Chapter 15

• Dedicated to creativebliss16

dedicated to Tori. aka creativebliss16 who always saves me a seat at lunch. 

and also I wanna apologize for making XLDREAM97 and luckychant cry. but thank you so much you three. :)

autumn POV

It's been a couple days now and I'm not speaking with anyone. jay says hi and texts me now and then but nothing serious. chase. the boy that I'm avoiding. he texts me too much saying that he's stalling his dad for me. but I don't know what I should say. should I say. "don't bother" or should I try?

i don't want to try though. I wanna give up.

I woke up on a Thursday morning when I heard a thump then a cry. I shot awake and looked around to spy Ubi on the floor. whining and crying. I got off the bed and she still didn't move.  

"Ubi," I shushed her and she started screaming. "what's wrong?" I picked her up and she screamed some more. she kept crying and I started to panic. something was wrong. I looked at the clock and it read 8:40am. I was already 40 minutes late. I grabbed my car keys and grabbed a purple blanket out of my closet. it was an old baby blanket. I wrapped her up in it and I literally ran out the door to my ferrari and slowly sat in the drivers seat so I wouldn't hurt Ubi. I sped to the vets office with Ubi crying in my lap. I was going 70 as I came to a stop light. I slammed on the breaks as a car pulled up next to me. I glanced over and saw none other but the schools quarter back with jay in the front drivers seat. jay gave me a dazzling smile and I couldn't return it. my focus was on Ubi. but i still attempted to return the gesture. the quarterback stared at me.  

"c'mon" I whispered at the light. it changed green and I slammed my foot on the gas and smirked as I felt the adrenaline rush with jays car left behind in the dust. I turned around and looked for jays car I saw it and smirked and started to turn around but as I was turning I saw nothing but a slight blur. realization hitting me hard. there were three things wrong. one I wasn't wearing a seat belt. two, Ubi was in my lap and unprotected, just like I was, and three, there was a Toyota truck infront of me. hitting me dead on. I didn't have enough time to buckle. so I grabbed Ubi and held her closer in my lap. almost crushing her in my own two hands. then we hit the truck. I heard a snap and remember the windshield breaking as I soared threw it. I closed my eyes and felt Ubi struggle in my hands. I mentally told her a forcive 'no.'

I felt the heat hit my skin and felt my hands slam to the ground. my eyes were slammed shut the whole time. then feeling something slice open my leg and feeling a terrible pain rip through my leg. if you asked me which leg, right now, I couldn't tell you. I was too focused on saving Ubi. I felt myself slipping but I held Ubi. I heard someone yell my name and jays silhouette appeared in my sight and I said/begged, "have Ubi looked at." he looked at me confused and I opened my hands as I started to slip. I heard Ubi cry as jay picked her up. he looked at me and raised his hand to touch my face but he stopped as I slowly blinked my eyes. as if he was scared I'd break... or die. he looked down at my lower half and made a face.  

"paramedics are on their way," said the quarterback from behind jay. he nodded as I saw the quarterback take in my numb body. I started to cough, bc it was getting hard to breath. jay perked up and looked at me with concern, everywhere, in his face. Ubi started crying again and I looked toward her. then I glance back at jay. 

I growled, "get her the fuck out of here jason!" he flinched from me using his full name, I changed my octave and tried again, "please," my eyes watering up. "help Ubi. she's hurt. I'll be-" but I was cut off by pain in my lower half. i gritted my teeth, my eyes steamed with water and jay got up. he looked toward me one last time and nodded and walked away with Ubi still screaming. the quarterback stayed and knelt beside me and took my hand.  

I looked at him with a hint of amusement. he looked at me with a smirk although I could tell he was still upset about seeing this scene before him. I tried to squeeze his hand and the next thing I knew I was bombarded by police officers and a team of paramedics. they slid a neck brace on me and I felt so exhausted that I stopped gripping QBs hand and started to let my eyes close. but I screamed when I felt someone put pressure on my leg. the tears streamed down my face like a faucet. I slightly felt the QB put pressure on my hand. I slipped off the edge as the medics put a mask over my face.  

I slightly heard my brothers voice, "hold on autumn. please autumn leaf. be careful." 

==============

next chapter will be out soon.  

haha Tori! imma kill her! jay-fuckin-Kay I'm only playing. but rate an stuffz. and commentz and I'll get back to ya with commentz.

comprende?

-taylerrrify