Chapter 9

this is for babybb012589! 

thanks for commenting and asking for an upload. :) 

••••••••••• 

"what?" I asked confused. "how do you know me?" 

"I was at Adams party. remember the guy that punched that kid Tony..." he said with a ping of anger.  

"oh," I said looking away from his face.  

he touched my face and I snapped my head back up to look into his eyes. he smiled at me and I smiled back. he hadn't removed his hand from my cheek yet. we just looked in each others eyes a little long and then he mumbled something incoherent.  

"we gotta go autumn." he said matter of factly while looking at his phone.  

he started to stand and then I helped him up. he smiled as he stood looking down at me. my head just reached his shoulder. I looked down and blushed mildly. he chuckled and shrunk to my height so I was looking down to him. he smiled again and I even saw some golden specks dance in his chocolatey syrup eyes. I blushed even more thinking about kissing him. a minute must have passed with him just staring at me. but every now and then his eyes would look hungrily down to my lips. I bit my lip and he noticed and stood up straight and I followed his dazzling smile.  

"autumn," he sighed.  

"yes?" I asked and tilted my head to the side with confusion.  

"may I?" he asked looking into my green abyss eyes. I smiled and he mirrored my reflection. then he moved forward and slid his hand to the back of my neck. his other hand snaked from my mid stomach to my lower back. I blushed and felt the heat rush to my face and my awaiting lips. he went ever so slow moving to my face checking for my reaction as he moved closer and closer. then finally his lips touched mine for a millisecond. I hungrily pushed myself in to him as he moved in to me too. I smiled in to the kiss as he licked my lips with hunger. I licked his back and opened my mouth so he could explore. I entangled my fingers in his hair and broke away for a breath of air which he took as an advantage to kiss from my earlobe down my neck to my collarbone. I moaned a little in pleasure, and he seemed to shake from my pleasure he kept kissing me and then I bit his lip and he walked me back against his truck and put his hands on both sides of my hips. he obviously wanted more but that's when I put my hands on his. chest and said, "not here loverboy." 

he chuckled and then asked, "when?" 

I laughed and then stated, "gotta date me first." I winked and he backed up so I could slip out. I headed back to my car and took it out of idle and parked it. he smiled finally taking in my car. I giggled to myself and turned off the engine and grabbed my bag. "I gotta go, I'm really late." I was worried.  

"I'll excuse you. don't worry." he said he put his arm over my shoulder and I leaned right in to it. I smiled and snuggled in. "oh by the way," he said I looked up at him. "our date will be tomorrow after school."  

I nodded, "okay."

••••••••••••••••

whatcha think?