Chapter 33- THE END

Chapter 33

Last song of this story:

Terrible things by Mayday Parade.

Thank you everyone for all your support.

I present to you, the very last chapter of

“I’m the New Girl & He’s the Quarterback”

“My best friend, Lydia, died a few years ago, she was a traitor, but then helped our pack again. So, I don’t even know if I can call her a traitor.

Her mate, Jay O’Connor is now the alpha leader of the O’Connor pack. He’s living life the best he can without Lydia.  He even visits us often; we have BBQ’s with our packs sometimes.

My father and mother are again in love and have normal hours of working. They even have date nights every Friday night.

Alpha Shukla died a few years ago too and not long after did his wife follow. Some say she died from heartache.

Adam Wrangling is happy and mated to a girl from another pack; they are expecting twins in a few months.

Jenna Alexander is currently mated with an Alpha of another pack and no longer lives within our town. She is getting married next year.

Chase Shelton died on the same day the Shukla pack took down Alpha Rana. Chases’ father still can’t be found, but we have our eyes open… we are waiting.

My mate, William Charles Alexander is currently living in a manor near the edge of a small lake; the home sits on three acres. He and I are happily married and we have two children. Our oldest is three and our youngest is fourteen months. Nora has brown hair and blue eyes, but for some odd reason, Alice had bright green eyes and firery red hair. We don't really have an explanation for it, but we love her anyway. Our oldest is a daddy’s girl, but they’re both our pride and joy.” I hesitated a moment and smiled to myself,

“I have the family I’ve always wanted and I know my friends are here for me, even if I can’t see them. My pack respects me and I care for all of them. I would die for anyone of them, as they would for me. My name is Autumn Leaf Alexander and I have one purpose in my life. To protect my pack.”

I looked at the last page and shut the journal. All 165 pages were filled with the notes to my brother and other little things that I had documented. I slid the journal under my bed and stood, walking over to the window, I smiled. I spied my one daughter, Alice playing in the sandbox out front. Her doll was filthy and she kept talking to it as if it were human. Arms then stealthily wrapped around my waist and I turned to see my wonderful husband, William. He smiled at me then he laughed a little, eyeing our daughter throwing her doll on the ground.

“Where’s Nora?”

 He nudged his head to our bed and I saw her laying there sound asleep. I smiled at her full head of hair that was slightly curly. “Hey Autumn?” he asked laying his head on my shoulder.

“Yeah?” I asked turning to give him my full attention. His eyes stared in to mine and I got butterflies in my stomach that gave me that funny feeling just like when we first met. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, my little Werewolf Quarterback.” He smiled at me and went to kiss me-

“EW! Gross mom!” I moved away from Will and looked at Alice. She was sticking her tongue out and pointing in her mouth, as if she was throwing up. Will ran at her and she started yelling, waking up a moody Nora. Will smiled apologetically and picked up Alice bringing her out of the room.

I moved over to Nora and picked her up, bouncing her gently. I started to hum a little and then began to sing her a song I knew all too well.

If I lay here, yeah, if I just lay here. Would you lay with me and just forget the world.”

(Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol)

While I sang it, I began to cry. I didn’t cry over my dead brother or my dead best friend this time, I cried because I was finally where I belonged. I was happy.

I smiled and walked in to the living room with Nora. She had quieted down and was now falling asleep in my arms as I sat in the armchair. I watched Alice and William play doll house. He was doing a girly voice impression for the doll and Alice was getting mad because he wasn’t doing the right voice. I simply smiled and laughed at them. They turned and smiled back at me, then went back to playing with the dolls. When I looked back up William was watching me as Alice fiddled around with the dolls. He smiled a smile that reached his eyes and said,

“I love you Mrs. Alexander.”

                THE END

OR IS IT?...

_________________________________________________

                THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU AND KEEP VOTING FOR ME FOR THE WATTY AWARDS.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER,

                                TAYLERRRIFY!