Chapter 32

I’m running out of things to do so to everyone’s dismay I think I’m gonna end this even though you guys don’t want me to yet. But not yet obviously because you guys still haven’t found out everything.

;D

-taylerr

Chapter 32

Autumn POV

As me and my parents sat down to talk about what they didn’t know I cradled Ubi in my hands. Ubi had actually suffered a broken leg so I had been carrying her around everywhere. It kind of makes me feel like I have a baby already… the doorbell rang and my father got up to go get it. A few minutes later, when he returned William was following him, radiating with confidence. My father was smiling too; I ignored it taking in William’s emotions; his anxiety mixing in to my own. I smiled at him and he sat beside me grabbing my hand. I turned toward my parents about to speak, but before I could my mother interrupted.

“Autumn, we know.” My mother stared at me teary eyed. I looked at her and lost all the air in my lungs.

“What do you mean, you know.” I looked between them both as they looked at me waiting impatiently.

“We found the test in your trash Autumn.” I stared at them dumb founded.  I tried to think about if I had really left the test out in the open and now that I think about it I had. I went and took the test and cried for a little bit then Lydia had come and told me we had to go to the pack house for a meeting. And I had just left it there… that was the day Lydia had found out about my whole situation.

I looked at them and started crying. I felt bad about the whole situation but I knew I was really in love. They stared at me and I couldn’t help but break down. I felt the sob escape my chest.

“I’m sorry mom, I’m so sorry dad. It was an accident. I- I just-" I stood up feeling anger come over me, “I’m sorry if you don’t like this but I’m in love!” I shouted at them and smiled as I put my hands on my stomach, thinking of the child I bear. I looked at them smiling and tears in my eyes, my mother was  crying and my dad was smiling at me proudly.

“We honestly don’t mind too much, Autumn.” My dad spoke up, “But-“

“But, we know that this is what you want. Youre kind of young but I know that you’ll be fine. Your father and I have worked out our kinks and we’re trying to see eachother again, so we will be able to be here for you all the time and whenever you'll need us.” My father took her hand and I smiled at them.

My parents weren’t mad. My parents looked really happy and love struck, everything was going to be okay. I realized it right then and there,

Will we’re going to have a child and it’s going to have loving grandparents-‘I thought looking at his beautiful face.

And an amazing mother.’ He finished in my head. I smiled at him and he looked at my father who nodded his head. I looked at him oddly and turned back to William.

William rose to his feet and grabbed my hand. I put Ubi on the couch as he continued leading me out in to the kitchen, then out the back door. My parents were walking behind me and I was completely confused. Outside the smell of fresh cut grass hit me like a tidal wave, but there were hints of a flower smell. I looked around and saw that there were little daisies on the ground, scattered everywhere. I smiled and looked back at my parents who had stopped by the back door. They were smiling and my father had his arms around my mother as she stood there crying. My mother smiled at me and I smiled back. Why was she crying?

I was stopped right in the middle of my back yard as Jay and Williams mother and father stood against the house. They were all smiling too.

“Why are your parents and Jay here?” I asked him and he didn’t answer. He looked at me with this heart stopping smile and I became focused on him.

“Autumn Leaf Falls, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I sometimes wonder how I became so lucky with you being mine and all, but you’ve made such an improvement in my life. I smile more and I laugh more and I’m just so much happier since I met you. Yeah I met you when you were in a coma but I knew that you were it for me. I felt your presence with me every time I had gone to visit you. You just light up my life.” he hesitated a little then went to his knees, “So I was wondering if you would be with me for the rest of my life, through this madness and till the end. I want you by my side until I die.” He rummaged in his jeans pocket until he pulled out a small ring box. My breath was catching and I felt his emotions of anxiety and excitement. He opened the box and it showed an engagement ring.

“Autumn, will you marry me?”

_____________

Sorry it’s been so long guys. But I just wanted to say that there’s one more chapter until I finish this story. If you guys ask enough I may due a sequel. I seriously just wanna say that you guys have been so supportive with everything. Love you all <3