Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Wow you guys are on a roll!! As promised I asked for 34 and you guys gave me 53. Im also on the ‘What’s hot’ list at 94!

Recap:

Even though I had lost Lydia I know that I’ll be fine, yeah I’m gonna be heartbroken till I die and I’ll never find another woman like her, but life must go on.

My life must go on.

"You keep what you kill." William said next to me and I smiled slightly at him.

_______________________

AUTUMN POV

William sat beside me in the Shukla pack house as we watched a movie. Lydia should be here, she should be here sitting next to me smiling and laughing about how stupid this movie was. I sighed and felt my eyes trying to cry but there was no way that they would, because they were dryer than the desert. I had already cried so much. It’s been about a week since the little war. I haven’t seen much of Jay, but I knew he was busy, having to get things in order with the O’Connor pack. William wrapped his arm around me as he laughed at another part in the movie. I looked up at him and smiled at his innocent laughter. He was handsome, extremely handsome. His eyes drifted down to meet mine and I smiled at him. He smiled back and leaned in to touch my lips with his gently. I smiled again and looked back to the television. William ran his hand up and down my arm while I turned my head to look out the window.

The rain had been falling for days now, not letting up. It was as if the sky was crying over Lydia’s death too. No one would tell me how she died. They said it’d be better if I didn’t know, but in the battle we also lost alpha Shukla. No one knew how he had died but they said that his death was just from him losing a battle. No one saw him die though, but it hit Will and his mom pretty hard. Will is just locking up all of his feelings though, he won’t let anyone see him cry.

When the movie was over William got up and hit the car starter to start warming up the car.

“Come on, let’s get you home.” He said with a smile. I didn’t smile though because I hated going home. I hated being home. Lying to my parents all the time, they still didn’t even know that I was pregnant. I mean I had only been dating William for about a month now. I didn’t even want to think about telling them that. What was I suppose to say that I’m the soul mate of this guy and by the way he can change in to a wolf? “Autumn?” I snapped out of it and looked up at Will,

“Yes?”

“Calm down, you were spacing out and I can feel your emotions becoming nervous.” I faked a smile trying to make him feel better, but if I wasn’t feeling good than neither was he. It was always like that, if I felt one way than he felt it, but I never felt what he was feeling. It kind of disappointed me at points because I never knew how he felt about things, but maybe it’s annoying to him- “Stop spacing Autumn.” I cleared my head of all thoughts and paid attention to him. “Come on lets go.” I got up and slipped on my sweater as William went to the door and opened it for me. The wind rushed around me making me cling to myself. It was chilly to say the least, but Will quickly slung his arm around me warming me up with his high body temperature.  

In the car I popped the question, “Will you be there when I talk to my parents about… my, uhm, current situation?”  He let go of the steering wheel and grabbed my hand still keeping his eyes on the road.

“Of course, I’ll be with you. I don’t know honestly how they’re gonna feel about their teenage daughter being impregnated by her boyfriend of almost a month, but hey!” he smiled a goofy smile at me that said he would support me through thick and thin.

“They’re both home tomorrow. Can we talk to them then? I could tell them that we need to talk to them?” he nodded and replied,

“Yeah, tomorrow sounds great.” He smiled at me and I thought back to that time when I was with my brother. When I was listening to William talk to me… If it hadn’t been for that accident I would have never met him. He was the light at the end of my dead ended tunnel. Everything seems bad now though. Lydia and others died because of me, but as they died I became alive because I have William in my life now, but at the same time I still think about the ‘what ifs?’.

Like, what if my brother never died.

Like, what if I had never decided to go to public school.

Like, what if I had decided to stay with my brother.

Just what if I had decided I wanted to die.

_____________________

Comment, vote, hit me up<3 love you guys, through thick and thin.

Give me 42 votes guys:)