Chapter 11

chapter 11 

I woke up with this stupid smile on my face but it faded as I looked over and saw the picture of my old team sitting there smiling back at me. I sighed and rolled over to face the wall. I wanted to cry but it was only the burning of the sunlight in my eyes. I sighed and threw the covers off as I headed to the closet. Ubi moved from the pillow beside my bed to sit on my own pillow. I peeked over again and saw that she was rolling around in my blankets. I giggled and she stopped and stared at me wide eyed. I laughed again and she yawned. I grabbed her and ran downstairs in my Pjs.  

"want some apple?" I asked more to my self but it was meant towards Ubi.  

I sat her on her dining pillow and cut up an apple. and threw out the core. Ubi graciously ate and I smirked. she was my everything. I looked at the clock and only had a half hour to eat wake Lydia and get dressed. I decided we would stop somewhere and eat so I went and woke Lydia. she was groggy, as usual. I headed to my room and found Ubi there with food in her mouth.... I will never understand how she gets places faster than me. I laughed to myself and picked out. grey shorts and black and white converse (the usual) and threw on a green, pink and light blue striped shirt with black paint splatters.

******* 

at school I saw chase in the hallway for a quick second and he reminded me to meet him at my car. I had just smiled and walked away. but now here I was walking to my car as my heart was beating in my ears. I walked to my car and sat on the hood as I waited for Lydia to give her the keys. I saw her walk out of the building with Jay. they were laughing earnestly and then jays gaze fell on me. he dropped the smile and turned back to Lydia, though she didn't even notice. thanking god, chase came out of the school at that very moment and smiled at me brilliantly and I smiled back as he ran over to me and hugged me. I smiled into the hug. I looked up to see lydia and jay walking over. sub-consciencely I muttered an "oh no," under my breath. jay walked up to about a 3 ft distance and I partially hid behind chase and I knew he noticed.  

"what's wrong?" chase whispered.  

I shook my head and muttered something incoherent.  

he pushed me to the side of him and put his arm around my waist. he had pulled me into him and I didn't struggle one bit. I actually just snuggled in. jay looked livid.

"so what autumn?" he paused, "you're dating a..-sorry my bad THE man whore of the school?" 

he paused and I gave chase a sad look but he returned it with love and pain. the. jay took me off guard, "besides your nothing better than a good fuck anyway." I gasped and turned around to walk away as chase pulled me into his chest.  

"the little bastards lying." he mumbled. "don't worry. I won't let him hurt you, autumn." I nodded in to his chest as he took a deep breath. "leave jay. she's mine. so hop off!" jay glared and I turned around to see jay kiss Lydia. I felt as if she had just betrayed me so I threw the keys at her and grabbed chases' hand as we headed to his car.  

"we're still going out." 

I huffed by couldn't blow the house down.  

"I know." I sighed.

•••••••••• 

rate vote fan.  

again for tori.  

aka creativebliss16