Chapter 30

Chapter 30

WOW. You guys gave me 43 votes and I only asked for 30 to continue this story. So as I promised I will continue this story. If you guys wanna help me out with ideas on how to keep this going let me know.

Vote +comment= VOMMENT! Let’s get me on the first page of ‘what’s hot’<3

This is the other twist and a teaser because I don’t know what else to write. Stay with me<3 love you guys!

______________________

One of the lead Rana guys stepped forward through the group and made his way to me. He put his hand down near my face and helped me up. At this point I couldn’t care whether I lived or died. My angel, my love of my life was gone.

JAYS POV

The Rana helped me up and supported me. The man had light red hair and a graying beard.

“You killed our Alpha, and there is no royal blood left now for our pack.” Nothing he was saying was making sense. The only thing that stayed in my head was Lydia.

I watched her die, crushed to death. I just couldn’t believe it, my love was gone. My heart died when she did. No one was going to replace this hole in my chest.

No one would.

I howled again in frustration. I looked in to the eyes of the Rana’s with hate. They all stood there though, solid as rocks. It was as if their feet were cemented in place as they stared at me.

“We’re very sorry about your mate,” The old man said as I just stared at him. He was sorry? Screw him! I growled in my throat and he took a step back, “but since both our leaders are dead and you were the one to kill our alpha-“

“You’re the new alpha,” I looked to William who had his mate asleep in his arms. I envied him now. I envied the love that they still shared. Wait,

“What?” I asked now coming back to the present. “I’m the new alpha?” the Rana men all looked at me and kneeled to the ground on one knee, putting their fists over their hearts.

“We answer to you now; we are now the O’Connor pack.” I stared at them dumbfounded. I met all of them in the eyes before I spoke,

“Then I guess I am your alpha.” They all stood to their feet and cheered, even Will had a smile on his face and I couldn’t help but feel like I actually had something to live for.

Even though I had lost Lydia I know that I’ll be fine, yeah I’m gonna be heartbroken till I die and I’ll never find another woman like her, but life must go on.

My life must go on.

"You keep what you kill." William said next to me and I smiled slightly at him.

______________

as soon as i get 34 votes ill update :)<3

dont forget to give me ideas.